What is average mileage on disk brake pads ?

But your rotors will last longer.
I also made sure that when i got my mags and disk brake system, that i also ordered extra replacement rotors for future...2 - 203mm for the rear, and 2 - 160mm for the fronts...lol...lol...DAMIEN

EDIT...Just found the semi-metalic as well at Amazon so ordered a set of them too...lol.

Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I also made sure that when i got my mags and disk brake system, that i also ordered extra replacement rotors for future...2 - 203mm for the rear, and 2 - 160mm for the fronts...lol...lol...DAMIEN

EDIT...Just found the semi-metalic as well at Amazon so ordered a set of them too...lol.

You got just about a lifetime supply (y)

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Damien not to butt in. Does anyone know how to convert quick release hub on a mags wheels ?

Does anyone know how to convert quick release hub on a mags wheels ?
While I don't have mag wheels with quick release. I'm just gonna state the obvious
It probably has sealed bearings. The solid axle would have to have the correct bearing cones for sealed bearings.

But IDK the quick release axle might be more involved concerning the bearings than I know
I hear some quick release hubs can't be converted to a solid axle

Great I’ll try that this week sometime. I was asking because I never messed with the quick release stuff it was to fancy for me. Lol

I also see some of these quick release axles ya gotta remove one side of the sealed bearings first
The Axle has a thick center that is the spacer in between the 2 sealed bearings
So if ya use a solid axle it would have to be like that too or use a spacer

Great I’ll try that this week sometime. I was asking because I never messed with the quick release stuff it was to fancy for me. Lol
BTW why do ya want to convert to a solid axle?

Back