What makes you choose motorized bicycles?

sad part is you can buy a motorcycle cheaper
Not even close actually. I already have a bike, no need to buy, so only need a kit, which can be obtained for $300 or less. A decent quakity one can be had for $150. Where I live, you can forget finding any type of motorcycle for less than 1k. If you do, it'll probably be on Craigslist and won't have a title, or won't run. I live out months boonies, there aren't many people within 100 miles of me selling bikes, and the ones that are are usually asking 1000 at the lowest for just an old model dirt bike. Street bikes, even starter 300s, are 3 grand or more. And that's used. My credit stinks, so finiancing new isnt an option sadly.

Fun to ride, cheap to fix or upgrade, and easy to work on. So true!

Had a Monark twin 60+ years ago, till it blew a rod. ( rod bolt come loss ) Then i built my own with a 1.5 Briggs, love that bike. Then at 17 i found a Model A Ford, motor bikes were history till i found a friction drive kit, built back in the 60's put it on a bike. Now working on and building another.

Fun being a kid again,LOL............Curt
Curt you would love my trike. The sears QBN 23cc bike bug .8 hp thats point eight pulls it along at 20 mph. Supper reliable steal sleve tanaka 1970 _ ish .The bike is 1980 worksman mover with 550 lb capacity. Takes me on daily adventures. Crisfield md. On the Chesapeake bay is a blast. Bikes scooters golf carts allowed on both state and county roads.Mbs are welcomed here. Lots of tourists though. I need to get a dif axle in 7/8ths inch . Any ideas?. Tom

Back