What would your dream build consist of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No! 😲
Cant build your un-dream. Gotta havva dream. Keep on dreaming. ☺
Plenty of sense to dream that build, then build the dream into the real world the first opportunity you get! 😅

Damn thatta lovely dream is your dreamy bike build! 🤩
Ah actually I didn’t build the dream yet. The dream was to have the tank and seat as one with 3D curves throughout. The current tank and seat are gonna go eventually although they worked great for quick n dirty. All hand shaped. Took forever. Gonna get some high density foam 3D milled for my next plug. Cheap seat itself isn’t straight either.

Ah actually I didn’t build the dream yet. The dream was to have the tank and seat as one with 3D curves throughout. The current tank and seat are gonna go eventually although they worked great for quick n dirty. All hand shaped. Took forever. Gonna get some high density foam 3D milled for my next plug. Cheap seat itself isn’t straight either.
It's one heck a wonderful proof of concept then if that's all it is!
I think the bike is "sick" and unique and I love it!
Looks like you are in love with it too. You posed it in the right light and made sure there is no car in the background. I would have done the same. ☺

The Russian guy (sorry I forget the absent members name) built his own hardtail frame and packed a liquid cooled engine into it. He said he needed to go across the plowed fields on his MB and it's clear his bike was able to do just that.

I was writing a post recently about the OOB, btw. Notice that? 😉😄

My dream bike would be this one... And if it did 60mph I'd be in heaven. :love:
ZENITH_3376.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back