Whats the best bike for a 2 stroke?

I wanna try ghetto bikes rear reinforcement but so many ppl talk crap on the guy I understand running a one show and his parts looking phenomenal
You might want to do a little research before doing business with the likes of Ghetto Bikes...His reputation dealing with forum members is about as close to zero as one can get.

You might want to do a little research before doing business with the likes of Ghetto Bikes...His reputation dealing with forum members is about as close to zero as one can get.

I know it I've messaged em and he got back to me I'm also in the fb groups and all bad reviews imma gonna give it a try though 150 i mean I'm 20 i worked my ass off for it and would be quite mad but I lost much

I know it I've messaged em and he got back to me I'm also in the fb groups and all bad reviews imma gonna give it a try though 150 i mean I'm 20 i worked my ass off for it and would be quite mad but I lost much
Read all those links I gave you, I wouldn't do ANY business with Carlos whatsoever, You have been duly warned and notified about him...lol.

You've been warned. Crappy people are crappy... and someone who takes your money for an extended period with little to no explanation is a crappy person. If you choose to deal with a crappy person AFTER BEING WARNED ... it's on you, my friend.

FWIW - I PERSONALLY will not do business with someone who has screwed over the community I hang out in... as that is a slap in the face to those in the community who got burned by the turd. I've not come across that here in this community yet (personally)... but there are a few NO GO people in the arcade/pinball community I won't spend a dime with because they've screwed the community to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars (there is one real scum bag in Oregon named Mike who STOLE nearly $100K... for games that supposable "burned up" in a fire... yeah... that guy is a real piece of work.)...

I would recommend you consider the same position. It's 'bad karma' (and if you don't believe in 'karma' it's surely 'bad form') to spend money with someone who has gotten one over on other members of the community you hang out in...

I say go for it, being 20, you'll have lots of time to work and save again and some druggie can get a new rock with your 150. Let us know how it goes!

Shift kits are Pure crap why put that stress on Uh old rinky dinky chain if you can get a 36 38 40 41 with spacers in between that can fit a 415 or 410 then I'd give that Uh shot but don't trust getting smacked with a little chain again especially at 31 mph I wanna try ghetto bikes rear reinforcement but so many ppl talk crap on the guy I understand running a one show and his parts looking phenomenal
410 (bicycle chain) can put up with the stress. Even straight off the engine gear. It does wear quicker if on a single speed, but is more than strong enough. I've used 410 chains on my shifters. Holds up plenty fine. single speed to 3 speed chains is best. Never use quick link chain. Always used clipped master link chain.

Im looking for a new bike, cause i got a walmart bike and mounted the engine and the studs broke etc, etc, but they let me return it still. What is the best bike I can get at wally world for the best motor installation? I dont care if its MTB or cruiser, but i would prefer something where i dont need custom mounts, and if im lucky then not needing a U-BOLT, are cranbrooks the best? I see them with the U bolt so im not sure? The engine i have does have the wider mounting points and 8mm studs, LMK.
Cranbrook is good

Cranbrook is good
That post you quoted from is two years old...Crispy has gone though at least 5 bikes since then.

One of many reasons that I recommend the Hyper beach cruiser frame like the one I use....Thicker tubing, better welding, better riding, better bike all around than the Cranbrook and I should know, I have had Cranbrooks, they dont even compare with the Hyper.

An update on the present status of the 26inch Hyper Beach Cruiser bicycle sold through Walmart is: out of stock.

Back