Yd100 starting issue

Damien

Local time
12:25 PM
I've got a yd100 and I've spent countless hours on it without being able to get it to start... its brand new probably 3 rides old and it was working before I put it on another bike... I've changed the magneto and changed it back and still get the same result which seems like a weak spark... I don't know what a strong spark looks like but I have to push the bike to a decent speed whilst beside it to get a decent spark in which it's weak... I've changed the coil pack with 3 different ones (all brand new or near new) 3 different spark plugs and I had it fire once in between all that. I'm about to burn it I don't know what else to do... could anyone give me some advice...

Welcome to MotoredBikes :). I had a YD100 that wouldn't start and it was a shorted out kill button

Yep the plugs getting wet it's got me stumped...

At the time of writing this, right now, its Saturday morning here @ 7:17 AM MDT in New Mexico USA...9:17 on our East coast and 6:17 on our West coast, likewise for our Canadian members...lol...Most of the guys are just now getting their dead butts outta bed and getting their coffee...lol...Give it a while for them to clear their blurry eyes and turn on their computers, help is on the way...lol...DAMIEN

Back