Zeda Motor Sports ????

Does anyone have the bearing sizes for the ebay 66/80cc kits if I can I want to get all Japanese bearings and seals. I think the bolts are m8, pretty sure the studs are going to be m6. It's funny that the studs always break for people on my neighbor's bike they've never broke and hes on his 2nd frame for the engine. The kit will probably get here today.

Does anyone have the bearing sizes for the ebay 66/80cc kits if I can I want to get all Japanese bearings and seals. I think the bolts are m8, pretty sure the studs are going to be m6. It's funny that the studs always break for people on my neighbor's bike they've never broke and hes on his 2nd frame for the engine. The kit will probably get here today.
Both the main and clutch shaft bearings are 6202's the wrist pin is 10x14x13-15mm.

Are Nachi or NSK bearings any good? aparently they're made in Japan. So I would have to get 4 of the better quality 6202s? And those are open right? I think the seals are fine staying stock ones.
I'm not fimilar with Nachi,Nsk are fine they usualy come double sheilded but you can pull one or both thhe sheilds I leave them on the seal side.

I got the engine earlier and my studs were bent when they were installed (figures) it was really hard taking the stock head and cylinder off because of the stupid bent studs. They appear to be 8mm with metric course on the top and fine thread on the bottom. Know any good quality ones I could replace them with? Also how do you remove the nut on the rotor? I don't have an impact or a piston stop. Here's the Nachi http://www.vxb.com/6202-Nachi-Beari...2NI_THit-jeyR4LvIiqcWNLmH8z1LVMwaAs9rEALw_wcB

Last edited:
Back