For Sale

Motorized Bicycles & Parts For Sale. Post links to eBay Auctions or Craig's List ads or upload photos to the forum. Found a bargain that others may be interested in? Post it here!
Financial difficulties force me to sell my newly assembled 15 Speed Roadmaster with the 80cc 2 stroke engine.Bike is freshly assembled and ready to ride and enjoy. A steal at $375.00. contact i40ford283@aol.com It saddends me to let it go,it was a joy assembling. Pics are posted as cruisinkrutys bike here on MBC. Emsil me for more precise pics. Prefer pickup here in Geauga county Ohio 44064.
:cool:Hi. for my next project, i'd like to build a bare-bones ratrodder WHIZZER bike. it will be Whizzer engine, drivetrain, frame, balloon tires, fork and premium brakes. the only Whizzer-specific parts will be engine and frame. please contact me if you have a Whizzer frame and/or engine for sale. Myron
I offered 2 spiter-fire engines for sale. A member made me an offer that I said was fine. After packing & finding out the shipping. I sent 3 PM's. The member backed out. THIS IS JUST RUDE !!!!!!!!!! If you don't want to buy don't reply. That is why I don't use Ebay anymore. Later/Mbikey:devilish:
I'm selling this one now that I have all the bugs worked out and it starts easy and runs great. I changed all the studs to grade 5 hardware and everything has been loctited. All cables have been taken apart and lubed with light litium grease. The bike itself is a 6 or 7 out of 10, not perfect and the rear fender has been re-painted and striped...(not the best stripe job, easily removed.) Thought I'd offwer it here before I put it on eBay. 350.00 I'll deliver free within a hundred miles, delivery for a small fee up to 250 miles.
Hey I am selling my Honda 4 stroke 50cc bike for $710, $40 lower then the cragslist price. The bike currently has 40miles on it, and it's still under the break it period. I live in Milpitas, California, and my email is madpcsupreme@Hotmail.com http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/440314518.html.
Complete Frame, Front end, Center Stand, Sheet metal, Ignition switch, Tail light, Wide Crank. All as new condition. Sell very reasonable $$$$$ Got this donar bike through a Pro. The Good The BAD I had no respect.. The UGLY This could be my next build....
Looking for a cheap casual handlebar similar to those found on 50's/60's/70's style bikes, and similar to what may be found on some older "ladies" models ... not racer/road/MTB/BMX bars and not quite as wide as a beach cruiser. Looking to acheive a "board track racer" or "cafe racer" look so I will plan on installing it upside down ... planning to use on what might be considered a common or plain "Sears Free Spirit" rigid mountain bike that's about 10 years old - so I'm assuming I'm looking for a bar in a pretty standard size and will probably not be too interested in more modern bars with unique sizes - this is an assumption and I am not sure ... anyone have any advice ? anyone have what I need ? Or know where I should look ? Thanks ...
Two rebuilt Dax engine blocks for sale. First one has new piston, new wrist pin bearing, new rings and new cylinder head. Everything else checks out ok with no play or wear on lower con rod bearing. Second one had nothing wrong with it but I installed new rings and new wrist pin bearing anyway. All gaskets removed during install were replaced with new ones and sealed with Permatex Rightstuff for superior sealing. Blocks are bare (no carb) and need engine mount/brackets. A new bare block is $150.00 from one of vendors and this is a good deal. I am selling because my garage business of selling motor bikes has fizzled. Contact me for source of vendor who will sell all needed accessories for $85.00 shipped...
I have a very small supply of early Whizzer NE cylinders that I will modify & port. A new stock NE cylinder retails for $198.05, however I will do all the mods for $1.95, in other words for $200.00 plus shipping. This is the same cylinder setup that set records on the "Roller Road" over the last several years. It is also the same setup that powered my Whizzer Sportsman [Wheelie machine] at Dawson Springs, KY this year and won both "stock appearing" and "modified" classes in the dirt drags. I can also port the cylinder to match up with the current 22 MM carburetor if desired. Several members on this site use this modified cylinder on their Whizzers. Whizzer OuterBanks, Quenton
Back