4 stroke kit Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what post did Sam say he rode on Public Highways correct me if I'm wrong the speed limit on most public highways is 55MPH+.
I do not know of any state where a MB is allowed on a public highway.
To your point that rally we around Sam like he has rights to operate a motor vehicle on public highways? well he doesn't no where in the constitution does it say you have the right to operate a motor

Your are right he does not have the right to ride his MB on a public Highway but the again no MB rider has that right.
Where you are wrong Sam and every other bicycle, moped, and MB rider, does have the right to ride his MB on any public street with a speed of 40MPH or lower why because the state of Texas says he has that right. Like it or not.
By the way if you do not MB, they why are you on a MB form in the first place, go to a motorcycle form that's were you belong.
Or stop with the MB haten, if you don't like MB's then leave the MB form because you do not belong, remember MB Moped, and Bicycle riders also pay there taxes the same as you do and has just as much right on a public street as you do, even if they are slower then you.

I'm judging them by the ones here on the board and on the road.

You guys rally around this guy like he has rights to operate a motor vehicle on public highways? well he doesn't no where in the constitution does it say you have the right to operate a motor vehicle on public road, yet it says I have the right to keep and bears arm which you guys are against?

I gave up on it, motorcycles are more comfortable and can maintain the posted limit.MBs are a toy that should stay on back roads, not in commuter traffic blocking the flow.

Last edited:
NM has many stretches of highway where you can ride, marked for bikes and all, from the TX state line to Roswell is a great ride on 70.Bob calls MB's toys, maybe, but if it's a toy, beneath him, it's the equivalent of me going to a Barbie forum telling girls how dumb their toys are.Fun is fun, and a MPH for every 1.5 CC's is super cool and FUN!

Last edited:
[Could not of said it better if you do not like MB then don't ride one but don't tell other what they should do.
And go to a Motorcycle form were you belongs

QUOTE=grinningremlin;356745]NM has many stretches of highway where you can ride, marked for bikes and all, from the TX state line to Roswell is a great ride on 70.Bob calls MB's toy, maybe, but if it's a toy, beneath him, it's the equivalent of me going to a Barbie forum telling girls how dumb they're toys are.Fun is fun, and a MPH for every 1.5 CC's is super cool and FUN![/QUOTE]

Or stop with the MB haten, if you don't like MB's then leave the MB form because you do not belong, remember MB Moped, and Bicycle riders also pay there taxes the same as you do and has just as much right on a public street as you do, even if they are slower then you

They don't pay any tax that maintains the roads, no registration,no property tax, no insurance.The only contribution they may make is the tax on the gasoline they use but the two stroke riders using coleman fuel are circumventing the tax.

So should bikes without engines, riding on the shoulder stay off your roads as well?How about children on big-wheels?Or the kid driving his RC car.If you can get away with dodging any tax I say go for it, just because you're a brainwashed patriot doesn't mean everybody should fall for the system.How much wear and tear does a car/truck/motorcycle do to the road, and how much does a bike?You're a blithering hypocrite that gets off on conflict, from this point out all you get from me is "whatever Bob".

Have you priced the cost of Colman fuel it is $12.00 a gallon I could not thank of to many people using it instead of gas
I pay property taxes every year I also pay to keep the road up through the gas tax as well as 99% of the 2/4 stroke MB riders here.

So what you are saying is anyone not paying taxes, not paying registration, not paying property tax, and not haven insurance should not be able to use the public streets is any way, no walking/jogging, no riding, no use of the public rodes and or highway in any way unless you pay all the above.
Do you ever go to another state because when you do you do not pay registration,and or property tax. so I guess you should not be allowed to use there public streets.
That is so much BS, just like everything you have said.

I live in a house I pay school taxes and have no children with your outlook, I guess the families that live in apartment where there is no school taxes, should not be able to send there kids to public schools.
We all pay taxes for thing we never get or use get over it.
Again if you hate MB's so much why are you here on a MB form we do not go to a Motorcycle, car, and or truck form and put them down you should have the same respect for us.
Don't go away mad just go away.
O by the way I see you finaly got off Sam not being able to ride his MB on a public street, after it was well proven he had that right.

They don't pay any tax that maintains the roads, no registration,no property tax, no insurance.The only contribution they may make is the tax on the gasoline they use but the two stroke riders using Coleman fuel are circumventing the tax.

The idea that he'd lump everyone here against him is just bizarre.He brings up the gun debate out of nowhere, I live on 360 acres in the middle of NM, guess which side I'm on.So you know he storms around b.i.t.c.h.i.n.g about how Oback Barama is pushing his agenda, all along not realizing how much they think alike.If he were king he'd take away MB's, or make us go through some hoops, must do his heart good to know he's like Obamas twin.
I know his type, he literally thrives on conflict, it's like second oxygen.If we give him no more than two word (none would be better) replies, he will dry up and blow away.

Let me start by saying I'm a man that will omit when I have say/post something wrong, and I do owe you an apology, I should of never said the DUI remark, for that I was wrong and I'm sorry.

I guess you never see motorcycle, car and or truck drivers that are boneheads driving to slow/fast reading, texting, putting on make up, I could go on and on witch causes them to swerve into others lanes. With your outlook no one would be allowed to drive.
What about delivery drivers and the mail trucks they drive slow stop several times a day tie up traffic, I guess they should not be allow on the streets either.

If you hate mopeds, MB's and or bicycle's riders on public rodes so much then why not start a group of people in your state and demand your state government to put Bicycle lanes, on all public streets.

Again I do not judge all drivers by a few boneheads drivers, posting stupid remarks ,bad/unsafe driving,cutting me off, turning in front of me almost causing me to hit them , I could and on and on , you should do the same with Moped,MB, and or bicycle riders don't judge us all by the acts and or post of a few.

Also as other members has pointed out if you hate us MB riders so much they why are you here.
Just for you I googled motorcycle forms why not join one of them and leave us alone,
Here are a few google pages of motorcycle forms, there's got to be a motorcycle form you like, so please please join one and go away.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...74,d.aWM&fp=faea9cf7a79d8859&biw=1263&bih=564
My license in clean and spotless for well over 25 years never had dui.

I see 2-3 MB riders on my commute everyday after relocating. I can say in the last 18 months my attitude toward MB riders has come 180 degrees because of these boneheads.They are a hazard to traffic and pedestrians when they don't follow the rules of the road.A rider could easily swerve into the travel lane causing a car or truck to move to avoid them causing a head on collision with another car or truck.

I'm surprised the death rate among MB riders isn't higher. Riding in rush hour traffic is dangerous for a "normal" person, it would be fatal for both rider and possibly others if they had a seizure.Impaired riding causes most fatalities,you can not predict where and when a seizure can occur.

Instead of the drunk driver example lets try this.

A person with a broken leg will heal and be functional afterward. A person with a history of seizures is a time bomb, you don't know when they will not be functional.

Last edited:
MBs are a toy that should stay on back roads, not in commuter traffic blocking the flow.

Maybe it's time to rescind your membership on this forum and move to a forum that's more appropriate to your preference for motorcycles, considering that motored bicycles are not what you own or ride, nor are they part of your transport options.

Unbelieveable how you guys put one persons desires above the law and common sense.Lets mainstream everyone so no one feels left behind.

You have to police yourselves or you will find your pass time legislated out of existance.

Keep in mind my opinion and attitude is in a large part due to the posters on this forum, I sincerly hope you don't represent a cross section of your breathern.
I'm not going to dry up and blow away, I may not post here but I will have a voice that will reach those who feel responsiblilty to regulating this "hobby" so it remains safe for those invovled and the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back