4 stroke kit Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above the law and common sense??Shown he's within the law again and again, you're worse than a politician, and with the way you act self-righteous, I'll dub you "King Barack Oldbobma".

As far as "legislated out of existence", if I think it's a dumb law I usually don't follow it, and since I'm not special you can figure millions of others do the same, shocking as that may be to you; free thinking not being your strong suit.

Last edited:
Bob when you post thing like this on a MB form what do you thank is going to be th responce?
(I gave up on it, motorcycles are more comfortable and can maintain the posted limit.MBs are a toy that should stay on back roads, not in commuter traffic blocking the flow.)
Go to a moped and or bicycle form and post thing like that you will get the same reaction.

Bob when you post thing like this statment , (Unbelievable how you guys put one persons desires above the law and common sense.)
Even though Sam has proven time after time he's not only with in the law of his state he goes out of his way to go far beyond what the law required from him, to make him and other drivers safe.
How is Sam thanking he is above the law if he follows the law you say he thanks he is above?

Bob what common sense should tell , is that you are in the wrong here, not Sam and or MB riders.
You should be a man about it an omit you are wrong, unless you can tell us what law is Sam breaking?
He has a class M license the only license Texas requires for him to ride his MB and even though he does not have to have insurance he even has insurance.
Again how is Sam thanking he is above the law
Sam is with in the law of his state yes even if its a law you do not like and or you do not agree with.

all we ask is if MBs are not right for you , that's great, then you don't ride them you don't build them, but what you should not do is to tell MB riders that ride safe and with in the law they should not be able to ride on the same street as you because they are slower and in you opinion they should be outlawed. They are 100 % legal like it or not.
How is that thanking we are above the law in any way? It sounds like you are the one that thanks he is above the law.

You know it's real simple , if you do not like MB riders then move to a state were MB are not legal you know there are states out there where they are against the law move to one of those states.

I will have a voice that will reach those who feel responsiblilty to regulating this "hobby" - - - ************ - - - you will find your pass time legislated out of existance

What a moronic and contrapositive statement Old Bob.

For some it is their only means of transport and others their hobby and it is being legislated out of existence whether we ride our motorized bicycles or have them sitting in the garage, never to see the light of day, and it has nothing to do with a safety issue, because ambitious politicians will use any topic as a political platform to further their political career, especially if they can make mileage out of keeping the public safe from a non existent threat (like the majority of motorized bicycle users), which is a tried and tested method, many times over.

Yes, there will be idiots out there who turn public perception of our transport/hobby into a train wreck, but no amount of legislation will stop their actions, as they don't obey the current laws and regulations in the first place; a complete ban will make no difference to their attitude.

The old adage applies: if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns

What is most distressing is that you "Old Bob" are contributing to the ammunition placed in legislators hands by pushing for ever tighter laws against motorized bicycles.
Considering that you don't ride, nor own a motorized bicycle, it could be seen by some that your motives for being here are not in keeping with those who enjoy or have a desperate use for motorized bicycles.

Please may i ask that you rescind your membership on this forum 'now'.

Last edited:
Please may i ask that you rescind your membership on this forum 'now'.

No.

But I must say from day one I never felt welcome here, I've been bashed and berated while attempting to supply FACTS and valid information on engine questions.There are one or two guys on here I've helped that I will continue to assist.

The fact my opinion of mbs has soured in part due to posters on this forum suggests that some of you should leave.

The guy who has my old mb was warned about this place when he picked it up.

You're one sided Bob, that's a bad and sad way to be.Sam and I don't always see eye to eye, but I put myself in his shoes and instantly saw his side, it's called empathy, you may want to try it.
Someone warns you "that fire is hot, don't put your hand in there!" and you b.i.t.c.h. about your self-inflicted wuss injury.PLEASE go and look at the body of your posts, always complaining, always b.i.t.c.h.i.n.g, 90% negative.As I said with Sam, they're words.There are great people here, you stick your nose in, with flawed negativity, some of us own a loop and must bring your flaws to your attention.
The little man in my head that paces circles and yells "CONSPIRACY!" is starting to think you are an insurance lobby or motorcycle shill "drive cars, drive motorcycles, pay your tax, drink the kool-aid".If it's legislated out of existence you'll get your way,...right?And I'll be out the next day riding and smiling.

Last edited:
from day one I never felt welcome here, I've been bashed and berated while attempting to supply FACTS and valid information on engine questions.

Oh dear, Old Bob, you play the martyr so very well. Do i need to play violin whilst you blabber your chatter.

King Oldbobma, your sentence "The fact my opinion of mbs has soured in part due to posters on this forum suggests that some of you should leave."

You let peoples words and actions dictate how you feel about inanimate objects??

"Look at the way that guy eats his soup, I'll never use a spoon again, I hate spoons!Spoons are for noobs who haven't found shovels, and belong in a high-chairs with toddlers", I love analogies.

No.

But I must say from day one I never felt welcome here, I've been bashed and berated while attempting to supply FACTS and valid information on engine questions.There are one or two guys on here I've helped that I will continue to assist.

The fact my opinion of mbs has soured in part due to posters on this forum suggests that some of you should leave.

The guy who has my old mb was warned about this place when he picked it up.

Why does it sound more and more like Old Bob hasn't taken his 'happy pills' medication.

My step-dad is a cranky old c*&# and sounds exactly like Old Bob, in fact my step-dad insists that there's nothing wrong with him (and he doesn't need to take his happy pills medication); insisting that everyone else is against him and everyone else berates him (for his plainly cranky behaviour) and everyone bashes him that he can't do anything right, for his plainly stupid actions.

I can't help wondering if my step-dad is masquerading as Old Bob, because he sure sounds awfully similar.

Maybe Old Bob is working for someone, because he sounds like he wants to kill our hobby/transport. Could he be "No 2"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back