A better exhaust gasket

Thank you bro really appreciate the help I will do this step by step may have to go out and buy me some tools I legit am working with bare minimum im construction worker and neglected to get tools for motore 🤣🤣
You picked out the good stuff with the steel mesh center Fel-Ramic 2499(y) The steel mesh center makes it hard to cut out
If Fel-Ramic 2499 is to hard for you to cut out Ya always can go get exhaust gasket material without a steel mesh center and it's a hell a lot easier to cut out. Just search Mr. Gasket or Fep-pro Exhaust gasket sheet. You'll be able to buy that at AutoZone too.

Here is a pic of the steel mesh center inside the gasket. That what makes it hard to work with. But it's the Good stuff
DSCF2662.JPG

Thank you bro really appreciate the help I will do this step by step may have to go out and buy me some tools I legit am working with bare minimum im construction worker and neglected to get tools for motore 🤣🤣
Don't use dog poop as grease for the bearings though.

I've never seen his bike interested to see it tho
Once upon a time, @Wrench had a pic of his bike, I think but I could be wrong :p

Nice looking bike @Joshyaddow :)

From my own experience, I'd add some support to that rear rack..mine broke and I did not have the support going from the rack to the rear arm of the frame....broke like a mofo

Just sayin ;)

Ride Safe!

HP

Back