1 MB · Views: 570
  • 0 003.jpg
    0 003.jpg
    1,019.2 KB · Views: 559
  • 0 006.jpg
    0 006.jpg
    880.2 KB · Views: 615
Gen3Benz
I do have a solid seat post I had it made at my daughters tec.school and as far as the throttle I have it hooked up with a wire clamp it is kind of mickey moused but it works if you want a pic just let me know.
I just wanted to see if they made a kit to bolt on....I should be able to rig it:D

What did you use to go into the round pipe elbow that attaches to the trailer?

Gen3Benz
Hi I used 2 muffler clamps and than i drilled a hole through the trailor and the pipe to keep it from spinning on me if you want a picture let me know and i will post one

Gen3Benz
Hi I used 2 muffler clamps and than i drilled a hole through the trailor and the pipe to keep it from spinning on me if you want a picture let me know and i will post one
Ahh, you used a short piece of pipe and wrapped some muffler clamps around it...no pictures needed...makes perfect sense....I get it now :unsure:
Thanks for the great ideas....got my first batch of parts today.
Hopefully construction will begin this weekend.

Hi ZnsaneRyder
I have a 3.5hp Tecumseh. I had to go with a smaller engine because the cvt would not fit on the 6.5hp and the 6.5hp made the whole bike shake when i was going down the road. I did everything i could do to get rid of the vibration but nothing worked.But when
I went to the cvt the vibration went away so I dont know if it was the engine or the centrifgal clutch.But i think it was the motor was just to big for the bike

Back