Amsoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then those independent ACE and NAPA store owners elected to also be Amsoil dealers as well then, My independent ACE and NAPA stores do not carry them, I just called them on the phone...I was told that since these stores buy into using the names of ACE and NAPA, (they are not company owned but all independent distributors), they are free to carry other products that are not provided by their distributors as well.

That means that only those owners who elect to be "dealers" of other products like Amsoil, does not mean that all of these other independent owner/operators will even carry Amsoil products.
Our ACE is for sure a local company with 12 stores in the three counties around here.

In my Zenoah, Been using Amsoil Saber. It meets Japanses spec at 100-1 pre-mix.
It can be mixed at lower ratios. I am currently using it at 70-1.
I had difficulty sourcing it from any local dealers, so I bought directly from Amsoil.

If you want more readily available 2 stroke full synthetic racing oils that
perform better than Amsoil, I would recommend Red Line Two-Stroke
I really wish that you would stop presenting your personal opinion of "Best" oil as being fact unless you can post a URL from an independent Laboratory's unbiased test results...Not just Redlines test result where they do not name the so-called laboratory that proclaims them the best.

UNBIASED PROOF, NOT JUST YOUR PERSONAL OPINION that is ONLY based on what Redline says.

Here's another way to evaluate a product:
Amazon ratings:
Red Line, rated 4.9, 93% five star
Amsoil, rated 4.8, 88% five star.
Amazon Customer ratings are NOT proof MIke...I have repeatedly asked you to cease and desist without citing real scientific definitive proof...I will not warn you again about this subject.
Amazon ratings are also based on opinions

Amazon ratings are also based on opinions
Exactly my point on this subject of who has the so-called "Best" oil...If a statement is made like this without definitive scientific proof produced by an independent, unbiased laboratory, and I just let it go at that, I am not doing my duty to the best of my ability of preventing possibly false information from propagating...I have never once been able to find ANY so-called definitive scientific unbiased proof of a "best" oil out there...It is mostly only personal opinion, brand loyalty, Or the worst yet, someone believes all the propaganda that a manufacturer can produce with no facts to back it up and touts it as proof positive...Because so and so says it's true, so it must be true???...NOT...lol...lol.

I really wish that you would stop presenting your personal opinion of "Best" oil as being fact unless you can post a URL from an independent Laboratory's unbiased test results...Not just Redlines test result where they do not name the so-called laboratory that proclaims them the best.

UNBIASED PROOF, NOT JUST YOUR PERSONAL OPINION that is ONLY based on what Redline says.
My mom says I'm the best 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back