Anyone Familiar With Airless Tires?

yeah I think those types might fold over. I give it 2 more years for some mtb tires to be available.
I thought I saw somewhere on youtube about suspension spokes too. but that sounds crazy o_O

Tried it myself no way emego have experince 2.00 and above will slide. On a 1.75 to 1.95 there is no way in hell they are gonna slide, a sweat to get them on and feel like riding air.

Screenshot_20180907-112217.png

Here's another new innovation airless tire I had my hopes up for Schwalbe its a Dutch patent made by a Deutsch manufacturer.
Seen another one of their puncture proof tires on YouTube the guy made a straight line of thumb tacks around the tire guy got on it road it!

They have done extensive testing in controlled environments, now that these modern marvels have hit the real world streets the final design will tell them if they are as good as the manufacturers think they are. In about a year the kinks will be worked out, and they will be as good as it gets. Properly used they should be a good investment, although a little costly, the convenience of no flats will be worth the additional cost.

Here's a possible new innovation for those with a few bucks. I was gonna try this on a junk wheel but junk supplier is off today.

Take the stem out of the tube keeping the tire one the rim have a cap handy next take 3 to 4 cans of flexible foam spray it in the tube. Make sure you put in enough. Allow it to cure next throw it on your bike see if it rides!
Your genius if it does and you can use any size tire. Foam cost about $7.00 a can.

Another candidate silicon or clear caulk filler which will probably take 9 tubes at $9.00 each.
Nice thing about you can use it over and over again.

If anyone tries, please let me know about test results if it works I'm next!

Back