avenger 85 dyno

Jayraye39

Local time
4:56 AM
so yesterday in one of the Facebook groups someone was gonna dyno the avenger85 motor. it was supposed to be a live feed sometime today. Did anyone see it run? what did it dyno? I cannot find that post or group anymore.

well im part of only 2 groups
RDM and motoized bicycle enthusiasts. not sure which one it was but was one of the 2.

So its on smoliks fb page they did not dyno it yet because it rained yesterday. not sure why that matters cause its indoors but it didnt happen yet. However Ken did a video with an avenger 85 out of the box with only a cdh belly pipe and did 59mph. im very impressed im guessing the dyno will show atleast 8hp

So its on smoliks fb page
I think I do not need to tell you just how dubious Smolik is...Myself, as well as quite a few other forum members have caught him out in outright lies and false tests in the past, he was so bad he had to be banned from ALL the legit motorbike forums.

I do not believe anything or any so-called test results he could possibly come up with and you may find others here on the forum will educate you a little just how bad this shaddy con artist really is.

I dealt with him personally, pulled his trusted vendor credentials, and eventually had to ban him entirely for bad business practices and ripping off our members.

I would not believe ANYTHING that comes from him or any of his cronies like RDM or Bianchi's Zeda Mafia, etc.

If the following links with other links within links isn't enough for you, let me know, we have dozens more.

Maybe he dynod a phantom 85 just to manipulate numbers and make his new engine look better
I'm just confused by Jayraye telling us Smolik is running Dyno numbers on an Avenger which he doesn't sell when he should actually be running Dyno numbers on his own Menace motor which is made from a Phantom 85 motor which he does sell...lol...lol.

I'm just confused by Jayraye telling us Smolik is running Dyno numbers on an Avenger which he doesn't sell when he should actually be running Dyno numbers on his own Menace motor which is made from a Phantom 85 motor which he does sell...lol...lol.
Oh, I must be getting things mixed up again lol

Back