avenger 85 dyno

this guy that owns this bike is a nut. look at the chipped basket gear and how about that down tube. This bike is gonna fold up. Does anyone have any idea what is going on with this dude crank gear. what is that?
That expansion chamber is creating an optical illusion!

I posted my opinions they then blocked me from there forum you tell me who is right Ethan or me
You guys newer to the forums will just have to learn the hard way about Ethan Smolik I guess...lol.
Of course he blocked you, You told Ethan he was wrong and pissed on his Cheerios all at the same time...He is never wrong...Just ask him, he'll tell ya...lol...lol....That's why he's banned on all the regular forums and now has to run his own Facebook and Reddit sub-forums because no one else will have him...lol.

There is a reason I banned both Smoliks from the Phantom 85 Facebook page. Two "experts" that constantly spread their incorrect opinions as facts and bully anybody that disagrees with them. Their constant spreading of disinformation regarding oil mix ratios and break in procedures ruined several engines, and they just blamed it on the Phantom, and then pushed to sell their Menace conversion as the solution.

Those two guys are F$@&ing idiots.

Of course he blocked you, You told Ethan he was wrong and pissed on his Cherrios all at the same time...He is never wrong...Just ask him, he'll tell ya...lol...lol....That's why he's banned on all the regular forums and now has to run his own Facebook and Reddit sub-forums because no one else will have him...lol.
Reddit is known for echo chambers, I get banned from subs every other month!

Back