avenger 85 dyno

Well I ordered some parts, a CNC gear hub, a belt conversion kit, chain lockup preventer, double brake pull, rear caliper brake and a helmet for my noggin.

I am seriously spooked about chain lockup, I'm a mechanic, so my livelihood is tied to my body being in good shape. I'll give the belt setup a go.

Also i switched to a NGK BP6HS and im surprised how much better it starts!

Well I ordered some parts, a CNC gear hub, a belt conversion kit, chain lockup preventer, double brake pull, rear caliper brake and a helmet for my noggin.

I am seriously spooked about chain lockup, I'm a mechanic, so my livelihood is tied to my body being in good shape. I'll give the belt setup a go.

Also i switched to a NGK BP6HS and im surprised how much better it starts!

A rear wheel lockup is scary, but it's not nearly as bad as some other situations

A rear wheel lockup is scary, but it's not nearly as bad as some other situations
my chain locked up a few days ago on my yd100 going 35 and well it didn't end well I flew off the bike because it happened right when I was going over a small bump and luckily I always wear dirt bike helmets on al my bikes and I was basically fine other then the fact I popped a weird thing in my knee called a bersae in my knee and hurts everytime I touch my knee other then that im fine and so is the bike

my chain locked up a few days ago on my yd100 going 35 and well it didn't end well I flew off the bike because it happened right when I was going over a small bump and luckily I always wear dirt bike helmets on al my bikes and I was basically fine other then the fact I popped a weird thing in my knee called a bersae in my knee and hurts everytime I touch my knee other then that im fine and so is the bike
Thank God you wear a helmet. I see to many guys riding around without them. Don't matter how fast your going if another vehicle runs into you. Did your chain have a lot of slack in it?

Thank God you wear a helmet. I see to many guys riding around without them. Don't matter how fast your going if another vehicle runs into you. Did your chain have a lot of slack in it?
nope had proper chain tension it was super weird I decided to get rid of all my chain tensioners and so far no problems and also I really like how a dirt bike helmet looks on someone riding on one of these bikes they look amazing!

I had the rear fender come off and lock my rear wheel up before. That was not fun.

nope had proper chain tension it was super weird I decided to get rid of all my chain tensioners and so far no problems and also I really like how a dirt bike helmet looks on someone riding on one of these bikes they look amazing!
Nightmare fuel! thank God you're ok, but watch that knee
I tried to get the belt drive working, but it won't.

I put the metal "lock-up stop" in the case, no clue if it will work, I'm also trying to delete the tensioner, but I'm one link short and vice versa, so I'm using a skateboard wheel and will get a case spring tensioner too.

I have noticed, like a chainsaw, the chains get slack when hot, so I adjust them at "operating temp”

Too bad nobody has engineered out that Bullspit flaw.

Back