avenger 85 dyno

my chain locked up a few days ago on my yd100 going 35 and well it didn't end well I flew off the bike because it happened right when I was going over a small bump and luckily I always wear dirt bike helmets on al my bikes and I was basically fine other then the fact I popped a weird thing in my knee called a bersae in my knee and hurts everytime I touch my knee other then that im fine and so is the bike
I had my chain break and wrap itself around my rear hub locking my wheel at around 43 mph one night. Scary to suddenly jerk to a stop out of nowhere in the dark lol.
Luckily I somehow rode it out without wrecking thank God.

I had my chain break and wrap itself around my rear hub locking my wheel at around 43 mph one night. Scary to suddenly jerk to a stop out of nowhere in the dark lol.
Luckily I somehow rode it out without wrecking thank God.
When my fender locked up the rear it was like riding on icr and I almost went down. It was scary

I'm thinking that the smolk guy somehow rigged the engine to make the piston up too high. He is just trying to sell his aftermarket heads. Other people have been running these engines for a while and I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else. He is a real slime ball.
Not happening to mine. I'm only running one base gasket. Squish is about 1mm

Well I ordered some parts, a CNC gear hub, a belt conversion kit, chain lockup preventer, double brake pull, rear caliper brake and a helmet for my noggin.

I am seriously spooked about chain lockup, I'm a mechanic, so my livelihood is tied to my body being in good shape. I'll give the belt setup a go.

Also i switched to a NGK BP6HS and im surprised how much better it starts!

How'd the belt conversion kit do ya?

I can prove that they don't know everything and that they're wrong a lot this was a Facebook post from a couple weeks ago a guy used a Ram Air Design on his cylinder head and he said that it ran hotter with it on and he didn't know why Ethan told him it doesn't catch enough air that the top pan is not above the air vector to catch enough air. he said he needs to angle it up higher. but ethan was wrong. so I posted my opinions they then blocked me from there forum you tell me who is right Ethan or me
Screenshot_20240209_173007_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240209_173050_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240209_173058_Facebook.jpg

this guy that owns this bike is a nut. look at the chipped basket gear and how about that down tube. This bike is gonna fold up. Does anyone have any idea what is going on with this dude crank gear. what is that?

You guys newer to the forums will just have to learn the hard way about Ethan Smolik I guess...lol.

I can prove that they don't know everything and that they're wrong a lot this was a Facebook post from a couple weeks ago a guy used a Ram Air Design on his cylinder head and he said that it ran hotter with it on and he didn't know why Ethan told him it doesn't catch enough air that the top pan is not above the air vector to catch enough air. he said he needs to angle it up higher. but ethan was wrong. so I posted my opinions they then blocked me from there forum you tell me who is right Ethan or meView attachment 207795View attachment 207797View attachment 207798
True, ill-designed or placed air scoops create a pocket of turbulent air that doesn't do anything but sit there.

If I were to do anything, I'd have a plate on either side vertically, then rotates horizontal back across the head.

But me personally would pop a delta fan forward of the engine.

And yeah, that bike is one pothole away from spontaneously combusting.

Back