Best way to seal fill cap

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not, but the mormons in this town are not friendly to anybody other than other mormons. Most of them are also two faced.
That was my experience.

One at work hated my guts because of my beliefs that he pried out of me.
And another that straight up wouldn't hire me because I wasn't willing to convert.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not, but the mormons in this town are not friendly to anybody other than other mormons. Most of them are also two faced.
Well I'm Catholic. The mormons I know are cool. I guess it doesn't surprise me that there are unpleasant ones out there. It's the same for pretty much any group.

Wow really? The mormons I know are very nice people.
That was my experience.

One at work hated my guts because of my beliefs that he pried out of me.
And another that straight up wouldn't hire me because I wasn't willing to convert.
Southpark nailed it...lol...lol.

I was bullied all through school till highschool and then it was a little better (still bullied)

The big quiet poor kid, people baited me till I started laying them out and got expelled, then was homeschooled for the rest of the year. In Highschool, people heard stories about me and just generally left me alone.

Violence (usually) isn't the answer, and you definitely shouldn't dish out knuckle Sammie's to girls, even if they are in a cult.

A locking cap honestly isn't a bad idea, if I was a degenerate, a little bit of soda would ruin your day.
J.D. Rockefeller once said he doesn't want Free Thinkers. He wants workers. So look at this in society. Understand later in adult life nothing they teach us in school relatively makes us stand out. It's mostly a system for those who don't excell to be conditioned later in life to an indentured servitude to others or businesses in this consumerism world we live upon. Some of the most intelligent and successful people are self educated in this world controlled by masonry and alogrithm based off sociology, exploitive sciences and peering. The only disfunction to many in society is having total freedom to human life.

There are many cults in this country. Just remember that our courts were formed from a parliament and governed by the romans. If you think of generations of what made people to be as they're today. We cannot blame them for our indifferences. I am a Greek Spaniard and British.. History is screwy. Don't speak your mind to somebody who wants to rule you. Many Mormons have the same belief system as some Hitler Junge did. I kid you not. Star children, blond hair, blue eyes, fruiting another planet, leaving the african race behind, it was in some of their banned literature. Was huge in the following of WWII and I only state this because my grandfather was actually a dual purpleheart d-day normandy war veteran. Aside from that understand as any religion i believe philosophically the strongest people to fear in life are those who only study one book. I only speak this from experience. I was born and raised Roman Catholic.....

Much love and dilegence your way big guy.

I am always entertained when people are shocked that a person of *insert ANY faith here* is capable of doing bad things or harm to other human beings. Religion doesn't make a person good. Think of how many horrible things have been done through history "in the name of god." My life experience has taught me something very different about religious people and their behavior.

Yes, I do know that there are many great people in religions too. I'm no there to dog on any religion, nor anybody with faith. Despite my lack of it, I also don't look down upon those that do.

To end my little rant, all I will leave you with is two latin words that were used to justify the killing of many people in the early dark ages all the way up to the rennaisance.

Deus Vult!

Point of the story: Bad people do bad things. Everything else after that fact is just a meaningless detail.

I have mentioned this one many times in the past before your time in the forums Gordy...This is the cap to fit most of the common gas tanks used on these CGs that I also use...It even fits my 4 liter tanks so I am still using it...They are actually a vented cap made for Honda Helix's as well as go-karts and mopeds, I like them because you don't get a lap full of gasoline like you do with the cheap caps that come with the 2 litre tanks when you fill er up...lol.

https://www.amazon.com/GOOFIT-Roketa-Hammerhead-Cooled-Scooter/dp/B00VFXCLXA

Ps...I can still fill my tank all the way and still not get a lap full of gasoline...lol.
That's an ugly looking cap. Gotta be looking cool, know what I'm sayin?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I am always entertained when people are shocked that a person of *insert ANY faith here* is capable of doing bad things or harm to other human beings. Religion doesn't make a person good. Think of how many horrible things have been done through history "in the name of god." My life experience has taught me something very different about religious people and their behavior.

Yes, I do know that there are many great people in religions too. I'm no there to dog on any religion, nor anybody with faith. Despite my lack of it, I also don't look down upon those that do.

To end my little rant, all I will leave you with is two latin words that were used to justify the killing of many people in the early dark ages all the way up to the rennaisance.

Deus Vult!

Point of the story: Bad people do bad things. Everything else after that fact is just a meaningless detail.
People are people and people lie, cheat, steal, kill etc, there is no changing that.

Religion is a double sided sword, depending on the belief system and how one interprets the message, you can have people who turn a new leaf and try their best to be good people, and you can have people who do horrible things or alienate others and justify it because of their indoctrination.

Again, we are all individuals, so you can't judge someone solely on that.

There are however, religions or cults that you need to be cautious around, for instance, if you were a woman in several middle east countries, where not covering your face in public is means for a beating and/or rape.

Deus Vult!

Caelibatus, they also promoted.

Back