Bike wont start

rickyslixxx86

Local time
8:24 AM
So I had replaced gaskets on motor put back together and it won't start I try to start it clutch engages but does not turn over spark plug is good what else can it be

Test the spark. It might sound silly because you didn't mess.with the parts that make it spark, but they can still be the issue.

So I had replaced gaskets on motor put back together and it won't start I try to start it clutch engages but does not turn over spark plug is good what else can it be
Are you using the choke???,...No choke???,...Know where the choke is???,...Unsure of up or down position of choke when trying to start???
What position did you put the needle valve in the barrel slide of the carburetor so your getting enough fuel delivery???

Are you using the choke???,...No choke???,...Know where the choke is???,...Unsure of up or down position of choke when trying to start???
What position did you put the needle valve in the barrel slide of the carburetor so your getting enough fuel delivery???
fuel delivery???
Yes I used the choke ita notarized that when I let the clutch ourt trying to start it it didn't fire and back tire didn't lock up

I let the clutch ourt trying to start it it didn't fire and back tire didn't lock up
That would tell me that your clutch is not adjusted properly then, this would prevent you from starting if the clutch does not lock up the rear wheel so that the clutch will engage the motor when you release the clutch lever.

I have provided the correct clutch adjustment proceedure in the link below which starts you from the very beginning of a correct clutch adjustment.

That would tell me that your clutch is not adjusted properly then, this would prevent you from starting if the clutch does not lock up the rear wheel so that the clutch will engage the motor when you release the clutch lever.

I have provided the correct clutch adjustment proceedure in the link below which starts you from the very beginning of a correct clutch adjustment.

Good thinking. The only time mine wont start is with a fouled plug or my battery is dead

Back