Bike wont start

I just bought a new carburetor from Amazon that didn't work
I am doubting that you are having merely a carburetor issue, it probably does and will work once other problems are resolved such as the clutch issue not engaging enough...You need to totally rectify just one issue at a time in order to achieve results here.

Hopefully someone will come along soon that can school you in the clutch spring adjustment scenario since I have never once had to do so with any one of my bikes over the last 10 years or so.

It's not hard to do and there are multiple youtube videos on it... if you still need help checking it tomorrow I'll post a more detailed explanation on how to do so but that aint happening right now lol

Your good, I was looking for an easy way out, I Google every thing on this bike.
I've never built or done maintenance on any motor. Buy I love this.
Welcome to the journey then. It's a fun, fairly cheap hobby. If you can figure this engine out you can simply scale up and pretty much figure out any automotive thing other than the latest electronic BS. 2016 and below roughly.

I started the other way around but to each their own. If you love it genuinely, find a older car that needs some work and fix it up. It's generally worth it (especially these days with the car market how it is). I pays off big time how to change your own oil, replace suspension components, replace head gaskets, valve cover gaskets, belt and belt related components, differentials, brakes, seals, axles, motors, etc. Unless you're a lawyer that makes more than mechanic rates (around 100$/hr these days) it's worth it in the end.

If you wanna get into specific engine details that's another story but also not super difficult.

Back