Bike wont start

It's a fun, fairly cheap hobby.
Not quite...More like my ex wife, it was fun for a while, but she was never cheap to maintain, lol...very costly in fact...lol.

Welcome to the journey then. It's a fun,
This is the "Journey" to Wonderland he is really going on, He's gonna get lost down this rabbit hole just like the rest of us...lol...lol.

Not quite...More like my ex wife, it was fun for a while, but she was never cheap to maintain, lol...very costly in fact...lol.

This is the "Journey" he is really going on, just like the rest of us...lol...lol.

I should have said comparatively. Compared to a lot of other 'motoring' hobbies it's pretty damn cheap tbh.

Welcome to the journey then. It's a fun, fairly cheap hobby. If you can figure this engine out you can simply scale up and pretty much figure out any automotive thing other than the latest electronic BS. 2016 and below roughly.

I started the other way around but to each their own. If you love it genuinely, find a older car that needs some work and fix it up. It's generally worth it (especially these days with the car market how it is). I pays off big time how to change your own oil, replace suspension components, replace head gaskets, valve cover gaskets, belt and belt related components, differentials, brakes, seals, axles, motors, etc. Unless you're a lawyer that makes more than mechanic rates (around 100$/hr these days) it's worth it in the end.

If you wanna get into specific engine details that's another story but also not super difficult.
Mechanicing is a good side hustle for sure. I can make a decent amount changing oil.

Mechanicing is a good side hustle for sure. I can make a decent amount changing oil.
It pays to know some things. I got lucky and had a deep interest in it from a very young age. But most of the basics really aren't difficult (not preaching to you, to the OP and whoever else is out there). It pays big time in the end to be able to do these things. I'd be completed screwed if I didn't know how to work on my own cars.

Not even just a side hustle, just doing stuff to your own property.

I can't even imagine paying 1k for a brake job

It pays to know some things. I got lucky and had a deep interest in it from a very young age. But most of the basics really aren't difficult (not preaching to you, to the OP and whoever else is out there). It pays big time in the end to be able to do these things. I'd be completed screwed if I didn't know how to work on my own cars.

Not even just a side hustle, just doing stuff to your own property.

I can't even imagine paying 1k for a brake job
My aunt pays me 100 bucks for an oil change. Not bad for a 30 min job.

This is the "Journey" to Wonderland he is really going on, He's gonna get lost down this rabbit hole just like the rest of us...lol...lol.

I get lost in my own rabbit hole sometimes but come out spiritually stronger and wiser than before. The greatest things in life come with obstacles to overcome

Back