Cheap upgrades/things to do to my bike?

LoL. Ok ... Try talking to a woman cuz u sound played out.
I'm proud of your ability to ride and video...
Kudos
Just wanna say get the fck off of this forum. This forum is for people who are interested in helping others out and sharing experiences. Not sharing fake info about your "80cc Frankenstein gold teeth". The best part about it is that you were saying "my 80cc is faster than your 66cc". Do you not know the chinese call a 66cc an 80cc? Go back to your riced out honda civic gold teeth Mexican station wagon.
"LoL"

Well I had bought a 66cc zeda but the piston melted after 15 miles and my buddy said it wasn't ported right and replaced a bigger piston and cylinder body with a cnc head and reed valves with updated carb... Bulking it up to an 80cc...haven't clocked it above 52mph but still plenty left in the throttle and the acceleration is unbelievable. Think 33 tooth sprocket helps... My expansion muffler wouldn't fit 2nd bike unless I beat it with a rubber mallet. Idk. Saw off stock muffler. Remove baffle... Don't feel any decrease.
66cc and 80cc are the same things in motorized bike knowledge
Your acceleration is s**t, sorry to say but you're running a 33t sprocket on a pretty much stock motor.
Take a picture of your cylinder and post it here, also post your port timing and transfer timing.
That carb is a CNS carb, they are absolute s**t.
The reeds don't increase performance if you don't know how to tune them properly with the carb and don't have your intake bored out.
They don't make bigger cylinders and pistons for these motors unless it's custom. You would need to bore out the case to fit a bigger cylinder on it which I know you didn't do.
Pistons don't melt tard, it's most likely you either blew a head gasket or a ring but you don't have the knowledge to figure that out so you just said the piston melted.
Its expansion chamber, not expansion muffler. An expansion chamber is a pipe that expands throughout depending on the exhaust duration and size. A muffler is a part that connects to a pipe to make it quieter.
Get schooled kid :)

Not to hard to take a video riding I had a pair of sunglasses with a camera built in just turn on and bam in 2013 and now more advanced.

Yall are some funny fkn clowns .... Stay away from the booz.
Y'all just mad cuz you didn't build it.
You just not going to acknowledge you got schooled?
"66cc big bore 80cc mexican gold teeth"
You know you lost this battle "gold teeth"

Not really affected. Just telling you what it is. Yall the ones getting yer panties in a bunch.
LoL

It is hard to believe you could hit 53 mph with that pipe on it, no offense or anything, just sayin, but hey, if you said you did that's good enough for me. I mean, was it a steep downhill or something?

Yall are some funny fkn clowns .... Stay away from the booz.
Y'all just mad cuz you didn't build it.
Many of us here know exactly what it takes for claims likes your's to be possible and you've not even come close to making us think it's possible in you're case! It's not just porting and even if it was 80cc witch it's NOT, that will get you too those speeds you're not fooling anyone but yourself! The ONLY over bore in a stock cylinder is 1mm larger in bore witch makes it 68 cc's in your case or 72 cc's with a 40mm crank (zeda) witch does not equal 80 cc's.NOT even the ones they claim are 100 cc's actually measure 80 cc's and you don't have an over bore cylinder or piston,it's very easily identified externally so you have a basic 66 cc weather you want to acknowledge it or not we know the difference!

Florida is flat btw. LoL believe what you want, makes no difference to me but if Google Maps says you're doing 53 and you're passing traffic in a 45 .....who's lying.
Thought y'all were smarter than that.

Back