Clutch assembly removal

I have also noticed that this animation sequence, which would normally be able to be disabled by actuating ublock origin just once and disable it every time when the owner of it signs in, does not work by eliminating it every time the OP posts a new post...it re-iterates itself on every new nuance...I will only be back here on the forums when this ceases one way or another...Bye for now...DAMIEN
Are we supposed to beg you to stay?

OK...im now out of the hospital and have most of my motor skills working again to a degree...I can now walk again as well as have enough movement in my hands once again in order to type.

First on the agenda.
I didn't think about it
No...You didnt think about just how distracting that multiple, flashing, "gif" illustrations are very distracting and look like when every one of your replies is flashing across the entire page that someone is trying to read in order to try to be of help to you...Enough said.
Is that even a "word" ???...Not in any English dictionary i ever read...Enough said.
im 17 and im proud of it
Whats there to be proud of at age 17...You haven't even figured out what breathing is yet...Be proud when you have age and wisdom at your disposal, in order to have achieved something in life to actually be proud of.
Every post you make seems to be about you
REALLY ???...I would like to know all about this since i have very rarely asked for help for "Me, Me, Me",...I have done my utmost to be of help and concern for others on this forum, more so than for myself...I find this most incongruous, especially for someone like you Chainlube since i had previously held you in high esteem as to your sharing of knowledge to others as well as knowing that such distractions such as multiple "gif" flash animations are counter intuitive, counter productive, to a technical help forum such as this.
He's like the old guy sitting in his front lawn yelling at people for speeding when they are doing the speed limit! Life's to short to live like that.
I don't even have a lawn Frogslayer...lol...Im in the middle of a desert surrounded by rock, cactus, and ground that is hard as cement, and live on a gravel road where you can count the cars on one hand that pass my yard daily and no one speeds on a road like this...lol.
Nice way, by the way, to help the youthful among us to have respect for their elders that just might have the knowledge to be of help to them.

Unfortunately, My former high esteem for you has also somewhat diminished, as it has for Chainlube, not understanding where i was actually coming from with this situation concerning the use of distracting "gif" images on a technical advice/help forum.
Are we supposed to beg you to stay?
Notice i did not say i was leaving forever...I said only that i would be gone until this stupid juvenile annoyance of flash "gif" animations was gone...Didn't figure in an extended absence due to more blood clots and immobility.
"Beg to stay"...never even crossed my mind...Im not that petty in my thinking...Makes me wonder about others that think in such a fashion though....Also have to say that My former high esteem for you has also somewhat diminished.

OK...Ive had my say...Carry on with the further attacks if you wish...you will find im made of much stronger stuff than that...lol...DAMIEN

Last edited:
OK...im now out of the hospital and have most of my motor skills working again to a degree...I can now walk again as well as have enough movement in my hands once again in order to type.

First on the agenda.

No...You didnt think about just how distracting that multiple, flashing, "gif" illustrations are very distracting and look like when every one of your replies is flashing across the entire page that someone is trying to read in order to try to be of help to you...Enough said.

Is that even a "word" ???...Not in any English dictionary i ever read...Enough said.

Whats there to be proud of at age 17...You haven't even figured out what breathing is yet...Be proud when you have age and wisdom at your disposable, in order to have achieved something in life to actually be proud of.

REALLY ???...I would like to know all about this since i have very rarely asked for help for "Me, Me, Me",...I have done my utmost to be of help and concern for others on this forum, more so than for myself...I find this most incongruous, especially for someone like you Chainlube since i had previously held you in high esteem as to your sharing of knowledge to others as well as knowing that such distractions such as multiple "gif" flash animations are counter intuitive, counter productive, to a technical help forum such as this.

I don't even have a lawn Frogslayer...lol...Im in the middle of a desert surrounded by rock, cactus, and ground that is hard as cement, and live on a gravel road where you can count the cars on one hand that pass my yard daily and no one speeds on a road like this...lol.
Nice way, by the way, to help the youthful among us to have respect for their elders that just might have the knowledge to be of help to them.

Notice i did not say i was leaving forever...I said only that i would be gone until this stupid juvenile annoyance of flash "gif" animations was gone...Didn't figure in an extended absence due to more blood clots and immobility.
"Beg to stay"...never even crossed my mind...Im not that petty in my thinking...Makes me wonder about others that think in such a fashion though.

OK...Ive had my say...Carry on with the further attacks if you wish...you will find im made of much stronger stuff than that...lol...DAMIEN
Hey, you said you are outta hospital.
What happened, i hope you are ok.
☮️✌️🏳️

Hey, you said you are outta hospital.
What happened, i hope you are ok.
Just so you know, as one person had said, im not making this "about me".
This was my fourth hospitalisation with blood clots since i was 31 years old in 1986...I have had, in the past, 6 "tia" strokes as well as one heart attack.

This episode rendered me unable to walk or use my hands and arms as my circulatory system was clogged by the clots...Needed to have the clots dissolved to stop the pain as well as regain my mobility again...not 100% as of yet, but getting there...Today was the first day that i have once again been able to ride my bike even though it was only for 2 miles, but getting better...thanks for asking...DAMIEN

This was my fourth hospitalisation with blood clots since i was 31 years old in 1986...I have had, in the past, 6 "tia" strokes as well as one heart attack.

This episode rendered me unable to walk or use my hands and arms as my circulatory system was clogged by the clots...Needed to have the clots dissolved to stop the pain as well as regain my mobility again...not 100% as of yet, but getting there...Today was the first day that i have once again been able to ride my bike even though it was only for 2 miles, but getting better...thanks for asking...DAMIEN
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get well soon. Stay safe. ☮️

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get well soon. Stay safe. ☮️
Just so you know...I do not, or ever thought of, holding any hard feelings against you...I was only stating what the muliple "gif" animations looked like, and the distraction caused by them, on a technical help forum is all.

It would go against all of my Christian principles to hold any animosity or grudges against you or anyone else because of a lapse of common sense or judgement in this regard...DAMIEN

Peace Out...(I do know what that means since my own kids used this one...lol.)

Good to hear you're on the mend.

Back