Comfortable motored bicycle! more stability&useful!!

Thanks! sure ! this motred bicycle is cool . but we can't consider this motored bicycle is a moped ,because as you know ,the real moped need license to drive .
sorry for my poor english ,hope you can understand my mind !

dont be so generalized. in NH you need a a license for anything with internal combustion engine.
I hope you understand my mind.

I got this in an email about two weeks ago, in reference to shipping to Gulfport, MS... or New Orleans, LA or Mobile, AL if those were easier.

He replied:
"about just send one gasoline bicycle ,the shipping and custome documents fee and the bicycle price etc , the final price is about 460$
if you want buy 20pcs the each bicycle final price less than 330$"

There's no need to group buy, but I'm still not gonna be the first one to buy it. Somebody else have $460 to throw at this thing?? I'd really like to see it just for the transmission & lighting alone, but I'm kinda strapped for cash now.

You guys start ridding these mopeds and I'll start wearing a thong and flip flops when I ride. Mopeds to motorized bikes is like what happend to Harleys with weekend bikers.

Well, the only purpose to my bike is cheap transportation, but these little bikes have built in lights and safety equipment, which I have been racking my brain to try and mount on my regular bike!

astring... I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but this guy isn't trying to sell one at a time. He's the actual manufacturer trying to find distributors, and he really only wants to sell one in hopes that you're gonna buy a whole crate full of these things a couple weeks later to sell in your hometown. He doesn't want to handle 25 separate orders when he could just deal with one person. Or he could be a con artist... ya never know. Prolly not, tho... otherwise they'd be accepting credit card numbers over the website. But for $460, I'm pretty sure somebody here has that kinda money to risk losing for the good of motored bikers!

You really need to live in, or close to, a port city to get something close to the prices he gave me, listed above --> "final price is about 460$... if you want buy 20pcs the each bicycle final price less than 330$"

I thought I was getting a deal on a folding 20" motored bike for $500 shipped. But I didn't get lights or a transmission or that big of an engine... and it definitely doesn't look as cool. But it does fold!

well guys I think jacky has not logged on since 5/4...he is a distributor and he wasn't getting any where with us...I had a moped and I prefer MB's now anyway...enjoy the ride!

If you take off the fairing and weld a top bar on it would look like a bicycle to me. It looks like a girls bike right now, Right? Rear suspension, front suspension, disc brake on front, on-board lighting, and pedals! Only question to me is... are these engines reliable? so... I bump the thread to see if anyone has bought one yet?

Back