• no choke full throttle

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • full choke no throttle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no choke half tickle throttle.

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When it's warm it should start incredibly easy with just a little choke...when it's hot no choke.

one of my bikes, it starts fine warm i can pick up the back tire, and kickstart it, the stingray i have to peday 1.2 way down the street for anythin to happen :???:

My 50cc has a bad head gasket so it takes full choke to start cold, but once it's warm, I can cut it on and off with no choke. The only time my bike wouldn't start after riding for a while then taking a break was when the CDI melted on the muffler. I tried for 2 miles to get it started hour maybe. I was one block from home and it fired right up. Check your CDI? Reminds me of a bad car battery, if it got too hot, car would not start for about an hour.

Engines

Where do people like boygofast and the others get a bunch of engines in the first place to sell on e-bay and that sort of thing.

The vendors directly import them either directly from China (illegal due to 2 stroke ban) or circumvent the 2 stroke ban and customs issue by importing them thru Canada or Mexico. I'm thinking they still import them directly since Customs is a Gov't agency and government has yet to do anything well.

Back