ebike on the way

Damn is hyper bikes some kind of hidden gem?
Nope, Hyper Bike Company makes all sorts of bikes...E-Bikes included...lol...My bike that I converted for motorised bike is a Hyper, just in case you never read the labels on my bikes pics. you can read Hyper Bike Company on the rear lower frame near the drop outs next to the disk of the rear disk brake and rear drive gear as well as reading "Hyper" on the front fork...lol...There is also a Hyper label on the tubing covered by the gas tank but ya can't see that one to read it...lol.

DSCN0229.JPG

But they sure seem nice for the money I only had to sort out a few things on mine had to move the magnets closer to the sensor so it knew I was peddling . Adjusted pads and I think that's all first bike I had with a true wheel i feel so classy now lol. The other Walmart bikes I bought from the local store sucked no brakes at all at first wheels so bent

Going from just owning gas bikes to electrics probably seems pretty luxurious, no pedal start,clutch, go pretty much anywhere silently, no smell, hardly any maintenance etc. they're almost like an appliance. I have several of both electrics and gas, last year was the first year for gas MB's for me, I don't rely on either for transportation, I would give the "fun factor" edge to the gas MB's:cool:

I have a Hyper like Damiens I bought back in 2021 when I thought I was going to have more time in my future... Still hasn't been assembled. Hopefully this summer I have more spare time. I also thought my commute was going to be about 3 miles to work.

Got it to get me to the furest store into to. With power to spare I just have to get used to riding it it only assist in a certain peddle cadence

Freddy, you said after about an hour your batt goes dead. How many miles does it go on a full charge? 17.5 AH should get a lot of miles.

Back