Experience with Go Powersports?

Some mini bike and go cart engines come with all the necessary adjustments already made. All you need is a good Comet TAV.
I'm fine building my own engine, I just don't want to spend a fortune.
I'm think with the 223, get a 6000RPM coil, 18lbs springs, alloy flywheel and clone 22 carb.

Tillotson still comes with a cast iron flywheel, I don't trust them even if they say it'll handle R's

The only vedio of a Predator gernading it's flywheel that I've seen was due to the magnet pad flying off which put the whole thing out of balance. I wonder if the Tilly flywheel is designed the same way? If their pad is bullet proof, maybe then just having the FW professionally ballanced would give you peace of mind.

The only vedio of a Predator gernading it's flywheel that I've seen was due to the magnet pad flying off which put the whole thing out of balance. I wonder if the Tilly flywheel is designed the same way? If their pad is bullet proof, maybe then just having the FW professionally ballanced would give you peace of mind.
I've seen the entire flywheel blow apart.

Now I'm sure thats a 1/1,000 chance, but if I'm "lucky" it could take out my femoral artery.

I believe the Tillotson has the same basic design as the predator, most likely made to a better standard, but cast iron is still cast iron.

I don't plan on making a 10Krpm screamer, but 6K-6.5K is still way beyond governed speed.

Ya can't put a price on having your leg blown open. Good choice. If I remove the governor on my Predator someday I will buy a billet flywheel first.

I run Hondas, never had a flywheel come apart. I run them at 6700rpm. They are all 196cc. This new 208, I put billet flywheel, only because I wanted it to spool up faster.

Back