Experience with Go Powersports?

I run Hondas, never had a flywheel come apart. I run them at 6700rpm. They are all 196cc. This new 208, I put billet flywheel, only because I wanted it to spool up faster.
Comparing Honda to a Chinese motor is like comparing a Beretta to a High-point.

I still wouldn't 100% trust it, but would trust it a heck of a lot more than chinesium iron.

Comparing Honda to a Chinese motor is like comparing a Beretta to a High-point.

I still wouldn't 100% trust it, but would trust it a heck of a lot more than chinesium iron.
I don't get why people knock high point so much. Sure they are heavy, but they have no problems.

I don't get why people knock high point so much. Sure they are heavy, but they have no problems.
The couple I fired they jam up, and the sights were more of a suggestion where the bullets might go.

Totally fine for plinking, but if I needed it to defend my life, absolutely no way.

I'm a revolver guy though and have my Ruger SRH for home protection and my judge in my car.

The couple I fired they jam up, and the sights were more of a suggestion where the bullets might go.

Totally fine for plinking, but if I needed it to defend my life, absolutely no way.

I'm a revolver guy though and have my Ruger SRH for home protection and my judge in my car.
I like them. They are heavy enough if they do jam, you can just throw the thing and knock em out lol. I like revolvers too.

Back