For those of us that are New

Bullet3082

Local time
5:26 AM
Many have been having bad experiences with one or two companies online with purchases. I will as you here at the Forum to help others, I can say

Do Not buy anything from (King Motor or GasBike.net) They are the same. Now I have found other site like!

Spooky tooth
Bike Berry
Zeda Mafia

Aside from King Motor and Gasbike.net how are the other three sites I have found? You not helping just myself but everyone that wants to enjoy riding a gas bike!

from the Forums page, you can scroll down to Marketplace for dealer reviews. worth reading about anyone you'd think to buy parts from. not all sites/dealers have a thread tho

Many have been having bad experiences with one or two companies online with purchases. I will as you here at the Forum to help others, I can say

Do Not buy anything from (King Motor or GasBike.net) They are the same. Now I have found other site like!

Spooky tooth
Bike Berry
Zeda Mafia

Aside from King Motor and Gasbike.net how are the other three sites I have found? You not helping just myself but everyone that wants to enjoy riding a gas bike!
Spooky tooth and Bike Berry are the same company just like King Motor and GasBike.net are the same.

Spooky tooth / Bike Berry are high priced and their products are not high performance or race level.

OP why don't you tell us about your bad experiences so we can decide for ourselves. There's 2 sides to every story. Sometimes it's not the vendor who's at fault.

Back