Gemini wheels

yea pretty sure i failed
Why the big spacer on the right side?
i appreciate yall helping me out though with some advice.
Here is the "guru" of cold setting a frame

the disc i had is a tad too small
Thats because of one of two things I always mention...It must be a 36 tooth sprocket and must be a 203mm disk rotor, otherwise you won't have the clearance needed between caliper and chain/sprocket to accomplish this...lol.

I also went back and highlighted the sprocket and rotor sizes that you must have to do this...When you read any of my other posts on this subject, you will find I pretty much always emphasise these specific sizes...lol.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0872XJ7VQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Hey does anyone have a contact info or email for Gemini wheels. I just ordered a set but the shipping price didn't get added to the order.

Mando, if it were me I'd be putting some bigger flat washers on your rear axles. Not much surface area there grabbing onto the drop outs.

Hey does anyone have a contact info or email for Gemini wheels. I just ordered a set but the shipping price didn't get added to the order.
  1. Gemini bicycle products · Phone
    9875 Vineyard St, Bridgman, MI 49106
    (269) 414-5490
geminibikeparts@gmail.com

Thats because of one of two things I always mention...It must be a 36 tooth sprocket and must be a 203mm disk rotor, otherwise you won't have the clearance needed between caliper and chain/sprocket to accomplish this...lol.

I also went back and highlighted the sprocket and rotor sizes that you must have to do this...When you read any of my other posts on this subject, you will find I pretty much always emphasise these specific sizes...lol.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0872XJ7VQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details
Yea lesson learned

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back