Gemini wheels

im sure i could space it some more but its so incredibly hard to stretch it by myself and get the wheel on at the same time

I bought some aluminum spacers from gobilda. It’s a sub of Servocity. They sell supplies to the guys who build radio control stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_5743.jpeg
    IMG_5743.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5742.jpeg
    IMG_5742.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5741.jpeg
    IMG_5741.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5740.jpeg
    IMG_5740.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5739.jpeg
    IMG_5739.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 66
I had to stretch my chain stays a lot in the front where the tire passes when I went to the 2.5” Hookworn tire.
I used a header spreader to open my frames. It’s a device used to align exhaust headers to manifold bolts.
With a little thinking there’s many ways to spread the frame.

Attachments

• IMG_5744.jpeg
    IMG_5744.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 81
I bought some aluminum spacers from gobilda. It’s a sub of Servocity. They sell supplies to the guys who build radio control stuff.
hmm, what was the easiest way for you to stretch the drop outs? like holding it wide enough to get the wheel with the spacers in the drop outs

I had to stretch my chain stays a lot in the front where the tire passes when I went to the 2.5” Hookworn tire.
I used a header spreader to open my frames. It’s a device used to align exhaust headers to manifold bolts.
With a little thinking there’s many ways to spread the frame.
ohh okay i see

I opened it way past the width needed so now it just fits. Open it enough to where it stays wide enough to get it all in and out as needed.

kinda worried about the structural integrity though. im by no means light weight at all.

Back