Gemini wheels

sooo , ordered a gemini rear wheel last friday, still havent got it. should i be worried ? lol

what? you don't have a tracking # after 10 days contact seller
yea its been 7 days now. the website does say current lead time is 1 week so most likely thats what it is but yea no tracking number as of now.

sooo , ordered a gemini rear wheel last friday, still havent got it. should i be worried ? lol
No worries…the owner is straight up. He’s active on the FB bike site.

I bought a set and it took about 2 weeks. They’re built per order. I don’t think he stocks any of the wheels.

Once you get it you’ll probably want a front wheel also. They aren’t cheap but they’re well-made and fine.

No worries…the owner is straight up. He’s active on the FB bike site.

I bought a set and it took about 2 weeks. They’re built per order. I don’t think he stocks any of the wheels.

Once you get it you’ll probably want a front wheel also. They aren’t cheap but they’re well-made and fine.
update, got the wheel in last thursday. i wasnt expecting it to be a monstrosity lmao, took forever to get it on my bike, its a cranbrook so it was a super tight squeeze but i got it on there. only problem is im not able to use a disc brake, absolutley no space at all for it to fit and i cant buy a front wheel that takes a disc brake rn. cant use v breaks either no studs on the frame. only option is side pull breaks. got the front one mounted but it feels sketchy using only a front. i was wondering if any of yall know if i can use a rear side pull rim break on the gemini wheel. i dont want to risk messing it up

For the front wheel, you can always buy a set of forks that come with disc brake mounts,

Maybe the rear can be spread enough to allow you to use a disc brake?
Oops, maybe ya should of bought a Rear Drum Brake wheel

Show us some pics of the rear wheel clearance where the Disc brake would go
Some members have made the impossible work and will probably have some advice for you

I have a Schwinn Siesta frame. It looks identical to the Cranbrook frame.
I’m running a rear disc brake on mine. I did have to spread the chain stays a little an add a couple of spacers to make it work but it was not too much of a problem.

For the front wheel, you can always buy a set of forks that come with disc brake mounts,

Maybe the rear can be spread enough to allow you to use a disc brake?
Oops, maybe ya should of bought a Rear Drum Brake wheel

Show us some pics of the rear wheel clearance where the Disc brake would go
Some members have made the impossible work and will probably have some advice for you
IMG_3822.jpeg
IMG_3821.jpeg

Back