Hello from Virginia Beach!

757bikes

Local time
3:24 AM
Hey guys I'm pretty new to the game, I got the an 80cc 2 stroke from bike berry on my mint craft beach cruiser. Love the thing! runs pretty well, took a long time to get it to finally run after a lot of bumbs in the road to building but she works! I haven't done much modifying yet, the only thing so far is getting a new signswise carb and its a lot more smoother than the nt carb. i want to do a bunch of mods but i am taking them all one step at a time. Is there anyone in VB who has a bike too?

We're glad you joined up!

I'll give just a bit of advice concerning upgrades; I wouldn't if I were you. You'll add a great deal to your cost without really gaining anything. At least not in terms of riding around town commuting or errand running. I'd upgrade if I were racing on a closed course. But for run-of-the-mill riding, I'd advise you to keep your costs down.

But I'll also admit that you won't find many people saying the same thing that I'm saying.

In any case, have fun and ride safe.

Yeah cops tend not to bother you if you're under 30 mph and are obeying all traffic laws. Start doing like 45 mph you'll get noticed real quick by the cops.

Back