Honda Vs Subaru Robin Vs Mitsubishi

hello friends.
Thanks to all for your aid.

Now he wanted they said that me how many km or miles makes a full deposit.

Example:

Honda Gx35 = Full Deposit = 40 miles

Subaru *** = Full Deposit = 35 miles

The Mitsubishi is a little louder than the Honda. It's a nice-running , light-weight engine. But, as a two-stroke, you do have to mix the oil with the fuel.

The Honda GX50 has more power than the Suburu, and a little more than the Mitsubishi. Plus, more torque than either. I don't know if it has a cast sleeve, I know that the CX35 does not. But, it's both heavier than either of the other two, plus, it has a higher center of gravity.

Any of these engines is a good choice. I would consider getting one of Staton's oversize auxiliary fuel tanks though. I bought the 96 oz. tank; it takes me to/from work for a week. And, if you mount it opposite the motor, it tends to balance the weight a bit better.

Last edited:
Hello guys.
Is being difficult to buy my kit, I decided to buy in the site bikeengines.com, but already he passed many days and they do not answer me to emails. :censored:

Hello guys.
Is being difficult to buy my kit, I decided to buy in the site bikeengines.com, but already he passed many days and they do not answer me to emails. :censored:

ordered mine from Station -- could't get PayPal to work for me -- called them on the phone -- good service -- aprox 8 days ? it was in --- Happy Riding from - Mountainman

Russel. From another thread here (I don't remember the name), I gather that Golden Eagle is a bit behind in filling orders. Hang in there, I'm sure it will arrive.

The Honda 50cc GX Series OHV mini commercial-grade engine is designed for the most demanding commercial applications. It has set an industry standard for reliability and durability. Overhead Valve design offers cooler, fuel-efficient operation and cast iron cylinder sleeve provides longer service life. The GX is reliable, easy starting and quiet running. Meets EPA and CARB emission levels standards. This legendary engine has earned the reputation as the preferred engine for construction equipment. Designed for high-RPM applications. Displacement (cc): 50, HP: 2.5, Shaft Output: Horizontal, Engine Type: OHV, Start Type: Recoil, Shaft Dimensions L x W (in.): 5/8 x 1 1/4, Mounting Base L x W (in.): 4.4 x 2.1, Bolt Circle (in.): 4.17, PTO Height (in.): 3.35, Shaft End Tapped (in.): 1/4-28, Max. RPM: 7,800, Ignition System: Transistorized magneto, Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.): .81, Oil Capacity (qt.): .26, Air Cleaner Type: Semi dry element, Low Oil Alert: No, Shaft Rotation (From PTO Shaft Side): CCW, Cylinder Bore: Cast iron, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 8.9 x 10.8 x 13.9 Honda 50cc GX OHV air-cooled, 4-stroke, horizontal engine Applications: high-RPM Automatic decompression for easy starting Manual throttle and choke Engines, Honda Horizontal Engines, diesel, horizontal, vertical, Briggs, Honda Horizontal Honda Engines

Additional Information
Close

I was wrong it does have a cast iron cylinder sleeve.

Cast Iron Sleeve

Russel -- pretty new to these small bicycle engines --- but, I have chosen the Subaru do to the fact -- steel cylinder sleave was told that the Honda doen't -- told but not sure.. If this is a fact -- GOOD SELLING POINT !! Happy Riding from Mountainman

I read pretty much the same thing Mountainman ... that the Subaru 35 had a cast iron sleeve in the cylinder and that the Honda 35 (33?) did not. This was pretty much the deciding factor for me to lean toward the Subaru.

rock hard butts

I read pretty much the same thing Mountainman ... that the Subaru 35 had a cast iron sleeve in the cylinder and that the Honda 35 (33?) did not. This was pretty much the deciding factor for me to lean toward the Subaru.

as most know here on site -- I love mine

and by the time in which we wear one out

we will have some rock hard butts from all of the

riding of those THINGS

Back