horse power pipe and carb dirt cycle

here are some pics of the new hp carb and super performance pipe mods... the difference is amazing in power!!! and the sound is super cool too... instead of the stock boring sound it has a very crisp snappy pop sound, and its also completely out of the way of your leg... and now i can hall a** up this big dirt hill i had to help peddle up before... i also skimmed the head, ported, and put a 56 tooth sprocket on so it cruzes at 25 istead of 35, but throws dirt up when accelerating off road! these mods have got to bring it up to 4 or 5 horse instead of stock 3.5 horse... if i put the original 44 tooth sprocket on im sure it could exceed 40 but im more into power...

Attachments

• DSCN0542.JPG
    DSCN0542.JPG
    392.8 KB · Views: 1,270
  • DSCN0544.JPG
    DSCN0544.JPG
    492 KB · Views: 687
  • DSCN0547.JPG
    DSCN0547.JPG
    363.9 KB · Views: 781
  • DSCN0543.JPG
    DSCN0543.JPG
    489.8 KB · Views: 1,026
gday ultimusmaximus, that talk about tyres breaking loose is sounding real apealing. Im from a mtb background, been hitting some fire roads on my motored around the adelaide hills and always looking for some dirt lines on the side of the road. some upgrade in performance would be great, some dirt roosts!! welding a new pipe is out of my capabilitys but do you think one of those pocket bike carbys would give some gains on its own? and the drilling part sounds feasable but what exactly needs to be machined? love your ride, best ive seen so far on this site, cheers if you can help.

i have actually broke a few spokes before the mods but i just buy new ones for a couple bucks and replace them... the new setup is so new i havnt broke any spokes yet... im sure they will break eventually, but the next project is to get a more efficient sprocket setup... maybe a disk break and mount the sprocket to the disk... ive seen some guys do that, or a different wheel... we will see, if you guys have any ideas love to hear... thanks

do u have the hd hub setup?

Don't wanna make anyone jealous but ........... gotta brag !

You can see what you could do to yours ! No! It's not touching the pipe when pedal

Attachments

• 100_2575 (Medium).JPG
    100_2575 (Medium).JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_2565 (Medium).JPG
    100_2565 (Medium).JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 100_2578 (Medium).JPG
    100_2578 (Medium).JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Back