How do i check for leaks if i cant idle

Lol blow torches are fun but you have to watch your sweet tooth to light everything on fire, I actually bought 7mm high performance spark plug wire for a v8 for only 20$ and I run it on everything since then, I've used it on 5 different bikes and still have 4 or 5 whole wires left.
It actually gave me about 2mph, if you look at the difference in between the wires then it's obviously better grade wire
I have high performance wire for my acura nsx can i just use automotive spark plug wire though?

sorry for the poor quality its my webcam. i didnt feel like busting out the hd camera

Attachments

• WIN_20160423_22_43_23_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160423_22_43_23_Pro.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 185
Inside view

:I look high. (I'm not)

Attachments

• WIN_20160423_22_47_58_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160423_22_47_58_Pro.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 143
That kind just pulls off, there should be a coil that is on the end of the wire and all you should have to do is pull the sides away from each other but watch the ends of it since they are kinda sharp they might take a bite out of ya :)

That end is crimped on, I have a newer cdi with that end cap. I replace the ends with a NGK from the local motorcycle shop. Less than $3 each, as stated above the wire screws to the cdi. Any 7mm copper core wire will do, you can probably use resistor wire but I've never tried one.

Back