how do you go about getting in the over 50 mph club.

They are simply not designed to do that! No matter what you do to them. Don't get me wrong I love my little bike.but being raised on moto- cross ,I know the difference between a piece of s**t motor and a motor designed to preform.even if you got your China girl to 50 it probably would be the one and only time cause it would be done.lets be real guys,come on

Man I'm sorry but I don't think these little motors have a snowballs chance in hell to reach 45 let alone 50! I just can't see it,and nobody can convince me outher Wise unless I see it for myself
A stock geared all stock engine kit with all it's crappy parts can hit 45 when set up properly here is an older (2006) 50cc on the green mtb bike ridding with me and we are cruising at 30-35 mph and its top speed was just over forty no pipe no aftermarket parts even the stock plug lol. My top speed that day was 91 kph right around 55 mph and that's not it's top speed when on the roads you really can only go so fast lol.

A stock geared all stock engine kit with all it's crappy parts can hit 45 when set up properly here is an older (2006) 50cc on the green mtb bike ridding with me and we are cruising at 30-35 mph and its top speed was just over forty no pipe no aftermarket parts even the stock plug lol. My top speed that day was 91 kph right around 55 mph and that's not it's top speed when on the roads you really can only go so fast lol.

I say bulls**t it's not happening sorry no disrespect but it ain't happening

They are simply not designed to do that! No matter what you do to them. Don't get me wrong I love my little bike.but being raised on moto- cross ,I know the difference between a piece of sh*t motor and a motor designed to preform.even if you got your China girl to 50 it probably would be the one and only time cause it would be done.lets be real guys,come on
Yes they are a pos engine but make great experimental kits to see what you can get it to do or in some cases(more often then not) a tool for those to see if they are even able to run and maintain it properly it's just not in the cards so to speak for many!if you read through the site you will see that many people can hit 50 everyday for months the engine in my bike is over ten years old and has seen various stages of mods and has over a thousand on it current set up.Yes they require some regular maintenance but what doesn't really when I raced mx two three times a season the engine was rebuilt and a new version every year so I dont see it being that different this season my engine is still going strong and it's been raced both on the track and the street and riddin atleast three times a week for leisure.

I think 50mph is reachable and even faster if you have the money to spend.

These motors do have their issues but the majority of them are correctable.

In any case ill be starting off with the best or one of the best platforms to see for myself what i can squeeze out of one..i doubt 30 35mph will be all i can achieve and i dont personally see the motor breaking apart at faster speeds.

If all someone can get out of one is 30 35mph and you tried to go faster then maybe someone needs a lesson in high performance or needs a better job to afford the parts to go faster.

I say bulls**t it's not happening sorry no disrespect but it ain't happening
You know what you remind me of? You remind me of an ex who who couldn't convince herself I would dump her sorry ass even though I said I would.

Even after I dumped her sorry ass she still couldn't believe it was real and still insisted I hadn't a clue what I was talking about.

It's OK, you don't have to believe it, but facts are that a good majority of the current active user base on this site have successfully managed to attain at least 45mph with a China girl engine, including myself.

Tell me how a human rider with at most a half horsepower in leg power can achieve 30mph on a bike yet an engine with 3 to 4 times the energy output is simply incapable of moving a bike at speeds that are less than twice the speed of a human powered bike... Math don't add up bud.

You know what you remind me of? You remind me of an ex who who couldn't convince herself I would dump her sorry ass even though I said I would.

Even after I dumped her sorry ass she still couldn't believe it was real and still insisted I hadn't a clue what I was talking about.

It's OK, you don't have to believe it, but facts are that a good majority of the current active user base on this site have successfully managed to attain at least 45mph with a China girl engine, including myself.

Tell me how a human rider with at most a half horsepower in leg power can achieve 30mph on a bike yet an engine with 3 to 4 times the energy output is simply incapable of moving a bike at speeds that are less than twice the speed of a human powered bike... Math don't add up bud.
Sorry man didn't mean to afend you but like I said these motors are the lowest of the lowest China junk , a weed eater motor is better quality,I'm just being real like I said I am not out to piss you off

Youre not really being real though..youre being skeptical.

Im new to all this and have yet to build my first project but where do you not comprehend that many have already hit 45mph plus reliably?

No one is bull crapping you...now thats real.

I will be aiming for 50 plus mph.;)

Last edited:
Youre not really being real though..youre being skeptical.

Im new to all this and have yet to build my first project but where do you not comprehend that many have already hit 45mph plus reliably.

No one is bull crapping you.

Now thats real.
If your new to this you have no room to talk,no affence, build one and have fun that's what it's all about! But you won't truly know until you do.like I said I love my little girl but there are limitations

Im new to a bicycle with a motor on it..not new to making things go fast and i have no reason to doubt the proven capabilities of some of these motors being built today.

So tell us what youve done to try to go faster?..chrome air filter?..nos sticker on the gas tank?

Do you even know how to improve performance or tune a 2 stroke motor?

Its ok if you dont..no one is born knowing how to but we learn at some point with some interest and continue to learn today.

Back