HuaSheng 142F vs Honda GXH50 vs Dax XC50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks, I am not interested in creating a grenade. But after so many miles on these things (prior to Super Titan, it was rear mount DAX titan setup for me, and prior to this a number of HT 2 stroke kits), greater than 15K total, it sure would be nice to have a "hill" button up here in NH. Cause I got HILLS...

By the way, I did break down both the 142F and Super Titan carbs, to see if they were jetted differently. My eyesite isn't what it used to be, but with reading glasses it appears to me that the jets are identical between the two carburetors, at least the 2 holes at the end of each of the two "jets" - these appear to be indentical in size. There are some very small holes of different sizes along the length of the long "jet", maybe these are slightly larger in the super titan carb ? Guessing it wouldn't take much to make them work differently... What are this lateral holes for ? Duane (DAX) DID tell me the carbs were identical between the two motors...

Again, the valve springs appear to be the same, so it is more likely to be higher compression, maybe a domed piston. If I ever get to breaking down the Super Titan to lap the valves, etc. I will check out the pistons.

OK Quenton, I will bite. Currently the super titan + grubee 4G is the best situation I have had in motorbiking for durability (7K+ miles now), and at least equivalent in hill climbing power to like a '80cc' HT motor. Give me a couple of links comparing the EZ clutch with Grubee, from folks that have used both, for a comparison if you got em.

:))

Thanks

I used a GPS on all tests.

Level ground, not downhill.

24" wheels 11.43 X 1 final ratio. 8000 RPMs = 49.97 MPH [2.5" primary X 4.95" secondary 56 tooth sprocket]
24" wheels 13.44 X 1 final ratio. 8000 RPMs = 42.5 MPH. [2.25" primary X 4.95" secondary 56 tooth sprocket]
26" wheels 15.31 X 1 final ratio [ current stock] 6500 RPMs = 34 MPH, 8000 RPMs = 40.4 MPH [2" primary X 4.95" secondary, 56 sprocket]

Also tested on 4 different DYNOs & a Roller Road.

BTW.. the Whizzer speedometer is using a different gear drive on the wheel to correct the ratio [within 1 MPH of a police radar gun], however I don't use the speedometer for testing information.

Have fun,

Hi Chrisnbush,

I know many have converted from other drive systems to the Q-Matic, however we don't compile information about other companies. I am sure someone will have comments about converting to the Q-Matic on this site.

I don't think we can compare an in frame to either a rack mount or a fricton drive as they are basically very different.

All I can tell you is everytime I run against any HS 49 CC 4 stroke my bike is always much faster. I always have to slow down and wait for the others to catch up, however speed isn't as important as duribility. Many have tried to stay up with my EZ bike, and several have broke in the proccess [freewheels, clutch bushings, throwing primary chains, clutch hubs, rod & crank seperations, etc].

Have fun,

24" wheels 11.43 X 1 final ratio. 8000 RPMs = 49.97 MPH [2.5" primary X 4.95" secondary 56 tooth sprocket]
You are dreaming!!!
No way a 50 cc huasheng Q Matic with only a flex pipe has the power to go 49.97 mph
on the flat with no tail wind.

Going to have to see some proof to believe your claim.

Bring that bad boy out to the next SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing event on
Sat October 27th to give us some real world proof.

nashmoto on his 50 cc Honda Grubee 4 G will show you how a fast 4 stroke
races on the track.

24" wheels 13.44 X 1 final ratio. 8000 RPMs = 42.5 MPH. [2.25" primary X 4.95" secondary 56 tooth sprocket]
26" wheels 15.31 X 1 final ratio [ current stock] 6500 RPMs = 34 MPH, 8000 RPMs = 40.4 MPH [2" primary X 4.95" secondary, 56 sprocket]

Also tested on 4 different DYNOs & a Roller Road.

BTW.. the Whizzer speedometer is using a different gear drive on the wheel to correct the ratio [within 1 MPH of a police radar gun], however I don't use the speedometer for testing information.

Have fun,

You seem to forget I hold a lot of speed records, and don't need to prove anything to you.

Secondly I am on the east coast and welcome you bring your fastest bikes to my neighborhood whenever you choose.

Have fun,

You seem to forget I hold a lot of speed records, and don't need to prove anything to you.

Secondly I am on the east coast and welcome you bring your fastest bikes to my neighborhood whenever you choose.

Have fun,
I no forget nothing! :)
You can't prove it because you didn't go 49.9 mph on a flat street with no tail wind
on a 50 cc 4 stroke Huasheng Q Matic with a flex pipe.

My signature used to be: Exceptional Claims Require Exceptional Proof.

Speed records always require proof or they mean nothing.

Actually I really don't care if you accept my information or not. In fact I will just add you to the many who claimed I couldn't make a flat head Whizzer set any records. I was told a "stock" Whizzer couldn't exceed 55 MPH, and a Whizzer couldn't possible beat a Honda 250 dirt bike, Vanguard powered Cushmans [over 30 HP] ,Cushman Eagles, HD flat tracker or OHV Whizzers. And to make it worse, my motors are 98% stock [stock bore & stroke, stock camshaft, stock carburetor, stock valves,etc], of course I modifed the exhaust & combustion chamber. Just like you they were wrong!

I used to keep records, however it is no longer important to me as I have held all the Whizzer speed records since 2004 [in 8 years no one has bested any of my records].

I invite you to believe what you want, or not. Just send your fastest bikes my way and I will show you how it is done [I would guess you don't even own a record setting motorbike].

Have fun,

Attachments

• 1stPlace.jpg
    1stPlace.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 990
  • 68MPH W.jpg
    68MPH W.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 992
  • MVC-257F.jpg
    MVC-257F.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,183
  • 68MPH.jpg
    68MPH.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Mendon, Ohio.JPG
    Mendon, Ohio.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 977
  • UpandAway.jpg
    UpandAway.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 991
Last edited:
I am not questioning your Whizzer records.

I am questioning just one speed claim that you got a 50 cc Huasheng Q Matic
up to 49.97 mph on the street.

That fact that you are using deflection by bringing up your Whizzer records to
prove your 49.97 mph 50 cc Huasheng Q Matic speed claim just shows that you made it up.

Actually I really don't care if you accept my information or not. In fact I will just add you to the many who claimed I couldn't make a flat head Whizzer set any records. I was told a "stock" Whizzer couldn't exceed 55 MPH, and a Whizzer couldn't possible beat a Honda 250 dirt bike, Vanguard powered Cushmans [over 30 HP] ,Cushman Eagles, HD flat tracker or OHV Whizzers. And to make it worse, my motors are 98% stock [stock bore & stroke, stock camshaft, stock carburetor, stock valves,etc], of course I modifed the exhaust & combustion chamber. Just like you they were wrong!

I used to keep records, however it is no longer important to me as I have held all the Whizzer speed records since 2004 [in 8 years no one has bested any of my records].

I invite you to believe what you want, or not. Just send your fastest bikes my way and I will show you how it is done [I would guess you don't even own a record setting motorbike].

Have fun,

I've been with Quenton at lots of rallys (2 this year) & his 49cc Huasheng was somehow much faster than mine & mine runs good. Somehow we've built 2 identical bikes over the years & his always beat mine. These last few posts have been fun to read though LOL

What I find amusing is that, despite the fact his "Whizzer" records have nothing to do with his Huasheng claims, that none of the pics he posted with his name were spelled right.

Heh. I guess one could call them "unofficial". Well, none of them had anything to do with near 50MPH on a Huasheng, either. Let's stick to the subject at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back