I found a bicycle junkyard!!

I just need to find my fuel petcock
There here at bicycle-engines.com...you will need to see if its course or fine thread on your tank and then choose accordingly from their site...DAMIEN
little clutch cable stopper
And here is your clutch cable stop.

There here at bicycle-engines.com...you will need to see if its course or fine thread on your tank and then choose accordingly from their site...DAMIEN

And here is your clutch cable stop.
I've got those things, in spare parts tote in house. wife works 12 hour midnight shifts didn't want to wake her digging for stuff. Now I can she gone to work

I might break it in though couple days. I don't ship , Local pick up only.
A guy in my neighborhood was selling M/Bs He sold em with no miles on em, he left the engine tuning and break in to the buyer.
This way he could claim it was brand new never ridden 0 miles.
But yes he did get complaints from the buyers after they thought they could just put gas in it and go.
Engines needed to be tuned and chains & sprockets needed to be aligned. But he did sell alot of bikes there for awhile.
He also hand painted them Olive Green with a Army Star on the gas tank
He called them a Tribute Replica Army WW1 Messenger Bike I think he was selling the bikes for $650

He stopped trying to break in the motor then sell em because it was a pain in the azz for him He wasn't a mechanic but more of an artist. This guy even hand painted his Harley Sportster Olive Green with a Army star on the gas tank
It was a real 20/20 It looked good 20 feet away and going 20mph :ROFLMAO:

A guy in my neighborhood was selling M/Bs He sold em with no miles on em, he left the engine tuning and break in to the buyer.
This way he could claim it was brand new never ridden 0 miles.
But yes he did get complaints from the buyers after they thought they could just put gas in it and go.
Engines needed to be tuned and chains & sprockets needed to be aligned. But he did sell alot of bikes there for awhile.
He also hand painted them Olive Green with a Army Star on the gas tank
He called them a Tribute Replica Army WW1 Messenger Bike I think he was selling the bikes for $650

He stopped trying to break in the motor then sell em because it was a pain in the azz for him He wasn't a mechanic but more of an artist. This guy even hand painted his Harley Sportster Olive Green with a Army star on the gas tank
It was a real 20/20 It looked good 20 feet away and going 20mph :ROFLMAO:
I just like to ride it and make sure it's in working order. Now I'm not going to jet it or any stuff like that. That's more money for me later.

I just like to ride it and make sure it's in working order. Now I'm not going to jet it or any stuff like that. That's more money for me later.
I agree making sure it runs OK and can go around the block, Great thing to do for the customer (y)
The customer will be very happy knowing he can just gas and go.

I normally didn’t want to sell them , but I got too much older stuff . I going to clean up stuff. Like chainlube said make them go 30 mph. I was thinking I then I’d have too break them in and tune them. So but keeping them new I couldn’t do that. So I always change things up it’s just me. I’ll ride it a block or two just to make sure it in working order then sell it.

So I got some stuff there spent 15 bucks. Tell me if it was a good score? Black bike I already painted handle bars, mounted gas tank and back drive sprocket. The silver frame looks like a motor will fit good.
Im still looking for another bicycle junkyard in Pa. Had one in pottstown, but it closed up 10 years ago

Back