Im looking to go 80 mph and I got 100 dollars to work with

Were all having fun but not too long after I posted this some kid came in asking "how do I go 80mph" and everyone did infact spend a thousand words telling him why it wont happen
Maybe it’s not why it WON’T happen but why it SHOULDN’T happen.

It’s quite possible to get a bicycle up to 80mph but it’s also not a smart idea to do it.

If someone has to ask how to do it then it’s a good idea they shouldn’t attempt it.

Coming off a bicycle at anything approaching 80 mph and there wouldn't be any need for a coffin. A shovel and a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket with a lid would suffice.

Steve.
NOPE, just a finger nail file and a sandwich size baggie would probably scrap it all up and dispose of whats left very nicely...lol.

Without dampeners and weight, like on a motorcycle?
It better be a VERY smooth road you ride that thing on.

Potholes and cracks in interstates around here make my compact pickup skitter-step at 50mph.
A bicycle at 80?
Nothing but a steel and meat-shredded tumbleweed.

Were all having fun but not too long after I posted this some kid came in asking "how do I go 80mph" and everyone did infact spend a thousand words telling him why it wont happen
To be fair to me, all I ever said was about how much power is needed to achieve the goal. I leave the safety suggestions to others.

Back