Intake manifold for vertical 212?

On amazon fairly cheap. Hope this helps your build.
Screenshot_20231108-233720_Chrome.jpg

I'm gonna leave the harassment about leaving a link to products to Damien lol
Just one more reason why I personally hate the use of cell phones for use on forums, if they are difficult to do anything properly on forums, like being able to post URL links, then why use them???...It takes more steps to post a screenshot than it takes to post a URL link so I don't see the sense in it at all.

Cheese & rice!!! Says AMAZON all over it. Some of use cant afford computers! I can barely afford a phone. Dang guess I'll just quit trying!!!

Cheese & rice!!! Says AMAZON all over it. Some of use cant afford computers! I can barely afford a phone. Dang guess I'll just quit trying!!!
Why not just post the URLs...Many people here use cell phones and do not have any trouble doing so...It would be much more courteous to others...Especially those in other countries where a screenshot description does not match to the same URL of the product being depicted in a screenshot because of language translations... Mossy used to do that all the time with his cell phone, and with his, you never even knew which company he was screenshotting for...lol.

Back