Intake manifold for vertical 212?

Go with the TM24 Flatslide it is a spigot mount and is a much better carb, I have the VM22-133 as well and I have ran both carbs on the same 212 and the Flatslide is a much better carb for a 212 build, and where did you find the mounts to do a 212 vertical at? because I'm looking to do one, since I have an extra 212 sitting in the shop.

Go with the TM24 Flatslide it is a spigot mount and is a much better carb, I have the VM22-133 as well and I have ran both carbs on the same 212 and the Flatslide is a much better carb for a 212 build, and where did you find the mounts to do a 212 vertical at? because I'm looking to do one, since I have an extra 212 sitting in the shop.

This one isn’t cheap, but it was the only one available at the time. Ghettobike sells the same design for the same price. This is likely a Chinese copy of his design, but I found this one first. As far as carbs go, I’ve already bought three, and a genuine TM24 is more than I want to spend, so I’m going to make the vm22 work. I bought a rev limiting ignition coil that limits the rpm’s to 5k anyway, so if I can find a carb that fits and gets me there, I say that’s good enough. You said the TM24 is better, but you didn’t say how. I’m already pretty deep in this build as far as money. It was already titled when I bought it, so I paid quite a bit and I’m in it pretty good with parts for the rebuild.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

This one isn’t cheap, but it was the only one available at the time. Ghettobike sells the same design for the same price. This is likely a Chinese copy of his design, but I found this one first. As far as carbs go, I’ve already bought three, and a genuine TM24 is more than I want to spend, so I’m going to make the vm22 work. I bought a rev limiting ignition coil that limits the rpm’s to 5k anyway, so if I can find a carb that fits and gets me there, I say that’s good enough. You said the TM24 is better, but you didn’t say how. I’m already pretty deep in this build as far as money. It was already titled when I bought it, so I paid quite a bit and I’m in it pretty good with parts for the rebuild.
Whoa! Double the price of my bike!

Knowing Ghetto bikes, it's the same one.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Ghettobike sells the same design for the same price.
Knowing Ghetto bikes, it's the same one.
Beware of Ghetto bike...lol.

Here is a picture of his so-called business address, (his house), right in the heart of the LA Ghetto.
4149 3rd Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90008

streetview-jpeg.198449

What I ended up doing was cutting the vm22 intake manifold in half and sealing it back together with radiator hose

Attachments

• IMG_6049.jpeg
    IMG_6049.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6048.jpeg
    IMG_6048.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 36
Back