Listen to this beast... that i'm puting into a schwin stingray occ chopper bicycle...

In New Hampshire any bicycle with a motor attached is considered a motor driven cycle and subject to registration and equipment regardless, so you might as well go hog wild.

there are several people here that, every time someone posts a bike they are building that does not have pedals, they jump up and down screaming that is is now a motorcycle, does not belong here and all that other bull manure.
those people are the reasons I DONT visit this forum as often as I do the other NICER forum.
back on topic
I cant wait to see what your finished build looks like, I bet it will be an awesome ride

I don't think simply stating the obvious rates being characterized as
they jump up and down screaming that is is now a motorcycle, does not belong here and all that other bull manure

It's good that someone shows some responsibllity in regards to the future of motorized bicycling and frankly that's the reason I do visit this forum.

I think most folks know the laws around these and us pointing out the obvious gets pretty old after a while... just my $.02.

A dad hepling his kid build a motorcycle from scrap parts is not likely to let him ride it to school or anything. I would expect to see this hit the back alleys and abandoned parking lots... for fun, which is what this is all about.

Have fun kid. Looking good.

Back