Milk jugs

Whitewill1412

Local time
9:00 PM
No not boobies. I just want to know if a plastic milk jug will hold gas without melting like Styrofoam does

It'll hold gas good enough to transfer gas, it won't melt , but don't store gas in a plastic milk jug, over time it'll eventually dissolve

One gallon gas can that's approve will run ya $10 if ya shop around. It's a good investment and a lot safer. Plus the new trigger dispensers are great.

One gallon gas can that's approve will run ya $10 if ya shop around. It's a good investment and a lot safer. Plus the new trigger dispensers are great.
I have 2 or 3 1 gallon tanks going to be good to use for the 43cc 2 stroke I just got. Don't know without checking how much oil 25:1 is, looked it up 5.1 ounces per gallon

I have plenty of gas cans. Don't need another. I just don't have a 1 gallon can. The smallest I have is 1 1/4 gallon. So I can use a milk jug to measure out 1 gallon from one of the bigger cans that are right now full of gas

Back