Woohoo it's on its way

huffy cranbrook 26 and kent bayside 2600 beach cruiser out of these two I have both was on sale in t Walmart last week. Which one should I put engine on?

I've seen a lot of success with the Cranbrook and the Bayside but I would choose the Bayside because of the rim break instead of the coaster break that coaster break can be a mess if you don't have things bent a special way

But if you do get the coaster break right it's way safer to have it stops you for sure rim breaks have to be adjusted just right and that can be a mess in itself too so really both bike are good it just depends on witch way you want to go

Cool ty. I feel like a kid at Christmas I wanted a gas bike since I saw Stephens kings silver bullet. Btw is this engine a clone of another engine?

Looking at it is hard to tell without seeing the inside of the cylinder it looks like every 66/80 Chinese engine I've never seen one with Phillips screws holding the case together like that but maybe someone else has

Personally I like vp it's a full synthetic but really oil is oil as long as it's 2 stroke your good

Back