Most scared you been on 2 wheels?

ismellnownlatters

Local time
7:30 AM
Me I was on a 1970 cb750 was flying down a small town road doing about 90 then all a sudden I lost all lights on a curve. I was so lucky I guessed when to turn while stopping. So how about you

guess two wheels isn't the case here but sledding back in the day probably 70 or so on trails and my headlight died. trying to peer into the darkness to predict what the hell was coming up was pretty difficult.

i had to keep the sled pinned otherwise it would die, i should mention. EFI polaris sled from like 94 or 95, had a serious parasitic drain somewhere. If it dropped to idle it would die and i'd be standed in the middle of effin nowhere.

It was kind of fun and a real adventure all things considered. thankfully the snow banks on the side of the road kind of acted as a pinpall affect and i was able to make it back to home base

Full grown Pitbull chasing you and he's keeping up 1 ft away from your feet.
Bad bad doggy!

Full grown Pitbull chasing you and he's keeping up 1 ft away from your feet.
Bad bad doggy!
dog did that to me once in highschool i kicked it in the head and it never f***ed with anyone else since, as far as i know. wasn't a pitbull though. was some kind of stupid small useless small dog.

it got a good bite on me on the leg before i kicked it though. some people have no idea how to train or keep animals.

Pitbull if it grabs your foot will ruin your day. Stupidest dogs. They're skulls are so thick I'm not sure a kick will deter them or just piss them off. This dog was in his prime too, fast he was.

I would have to say that the worst thing that happened to me on 2 wheels was back in 1990, I was riding my motorcycle through Providence, Rhode Island in late spring at dusk, when all of a sudden, a gold Monte Carlo came up behind me quite fast and tapped the rear wheel of the bike, which in turn, propelled me violently forward as the bike and me proceeded to hit the solid rock wall in front of Johnson and Wales University.

When I came to, the ambulance was already there and the witnesses were already telling the cops and paramedics about the hit and run car that hit me and then told them they thought I might have broken my right arm as they said I had immediately stood up, picked the bike up with one arm, set it on its stand and shut it off before collapsing.

part of my face was peeled back, and sure enough, my right arm was quite useless as it was shattered right at the radius of the elbow joint which needed to be pieced back together at the hospital and then was casted for the next 6 weeks or so.

My helmut was in two pieces as they put me in the back of the ambulance with the helmut on top of me on the stretcher...They say I hit the wall head and right arm first into the stone wall.

The paramedics asked me three questions..."whats your name?", I said, I don't know but I think its on my license in my wallet...lol..."What city are you in?"...I said Boston...lol....and the last question was, "Who is the President of the United States", I said JFK...lol.

I started getting my memory back a couple of hours later...lol.

It took the ER surgeon a little while to get back to me after assessing me though...It seems that in the next room to me, they were getting 4 people in from a car accident with a gold Monte Carlo...Yep, the same car that did the hit and run on me, drugged up driver...Three fatalities and one in critical condition, the driver...Well that ends my little horror story, though I have to say it was worse for the guys in the Monte than it was for me.

Ps...See???...I'm not "drain bramaged"...lol...Just a little scrambled is all...lol.

I would have to say that the worst thing that happened to me on 2 wheels was back in 1990, I was riding my motorcycle through Providence, Rhode Island in late spring at dusk, when all of a sudden, a gold Monte Carlo came up behind me quite fast and tapped the rear wheel of the bike, which in turn, propelled me violently forward as the bike and me proceeded to hit the solid rock wall in front of Johnson and Wales University.

When I came to, the ambulance was already there and the witnesses were already telling the cops and paramedics about the hit and run car that hit me and then told them they thought I might have broken my right arm as they said I had immediately stood up, picked the bike up with one arm, set it on its stand and shut it off before collapsing.

part of my face was peeled back, and sure enough, my right arm was quite useless as it was broken right at the radius of the elbow joint which needed to be pieced back together at the hospital and then was casted for the next 6 weeks or so.

My helmut was in two pieces as they put me in the back of the ambulance with the helmut on top of me on the stretcher...They say I hit the wall head and right arm first into the stone wall.

The paramedics asked me three questions..."whats your name?", I said, I don't know but I think its on my license in my wallet...lol..."What city are you in?"...I said Boston...lol....and the last question was, Who is the President of the United States, I said JFK...lol.

I started getting my memory back a couple of hours later...lol.

It took the ER surgeon a little while to get back to me after assessing me though...It seems that in the next room to me, they were getting 4 people in from a car accident with a gold Monte Carlo...Yep, the same car that did the hit and run on me, drugged up driver...Three fatalities and one in critical condition, the driver...Well that ends my little horror story, though I have to say it was worse for the guys in the Monte than it was for me.

Ps...See???...I'm not "drain bramaged"...lol...Just a little scrambled is all...lol.
damn dude, that's a friggen story

I believe you I've been through some s**t too but not nearly as entertaining of a story lol

Back