Most scared you been on 2 wheels?

Trust me when I say, I was not amused nor entertained at that time...lol.
you never are at the time but later you appreciate it as a story of life. i do have some.

Driving along up north, (Muskoka Ontario) in the winter... magically (or mysteriously) the dirt road suddenly turns into a snowmobile trail and now im trapped on it for the next 25 km because it's 3 ft of snow deep and 5 ft wide. Rode it the whole way until i found a close exit near the high way about 25 km. had a few near head on collisions with snowmobilers. im sure they were suprised to see a fckn car on the trail. a lot of dirt roads up north there become snowmobile trails in the winter, little did i know. that was an adventure for sure.

I do not know this word you speak of, does it work with rocket fuel like my bike does? Can someone define scared for me, please?
Is it a new additive for 2 strokes? Does it add more power? I've never heard of it before
which word do you speak of, prophet?

Probably about 3/4 the way through a 50' jump on the dirt bike. It was about that point I realized I over shot and wasn't going to land on the "down slope" but rather at the bottom.

Yes... I ate crap.

Yes... I broke my collar bone.

Yes... I jacked my 80cc Yamaha's forks up pretty bad. Had to be replaced....along with a couple other parts.

That said... it wasn't so much "fear" as it was "oh SH!!!!!T"...

Probably when I had a little ds80 dirt bike and I was riding it up and down my street because I needed to rejet it, I did a u turn and there was a cop right there. He asked what I was doing and where I lived, I said just down the street a bit. He just told me to walk it back and don't drive on the road anymore.

Back