My 1st build.

I personally dont put too much stock in youtube videos about things like this but be aware that the exhaust gaskets tend to be junk...I use a Toyota Highlander O-2 sensor gasket to replace it with no leaks.

Here is the current Toyota dealer parts#/stock#, for that gasket...89466-20020-83.

If you shop Autozone, etc., its a "Dorman" brand part number ...Dorman 47021

When installing it...The side that has more metal to it rests against the exhaust pipe, not the engine block/cylinder head area...you will need to slightly elongate the holes in that gasket for the bolts or studs just a wee little bit for a perfect fit...I used a slightly oversized bolt to do that with...DAMIEN

Yep...I thought it might be...im at a 4500 ft altitude myself and have to have it in the top notch for its leanest setting of fuel so it can breathe...lol...

Be aware also that i answered Chainlubes concern about my reddish plug...you will see the reason why in my posted answer to him...cheers...DAMIEN
Im at sea level..Tampa Florida area

I personally dont put too much stock in youtube videos about things like this but be aware that the exhaust gaskets tend to be junk...I use a Toyota Highlander O-2 sensor gasket to replace it with no leaks.

Here is the current Toyota dealer parts#/stock#, for that gasket...89466-20020-83.

If you shop Autozone, etc., its a "Dorman" brand part number ...Dorman 47021

When installing it...The side that has more metal to it rests against the exhaust pipe, not the engine block/cylinder head area...you will need to slightly elongate the holes in that gasket for the bolts or studs just a wee little bit for a perfect fit...I used a slightly oversized bolt to do that with...DAMIEN

Yep...I thought it might be...im at a 4500 ft altitude myself and have to have it in the top notch for its leanest setting of fuel so it can breathe...lol...

Be aware also that i answered Chainlubes concern about my reddish plug...you will see the reason why in my posted answer to him...cheers...DAMIEN
This is the one I saw on exaust systems
It looked legit to me?

It looked legit to me?
Yep, i saw that video sometime back and i always remember that bikeberry is in business to sell these items...lol...I would still ask pointedly, maybe by posting a new thread, just for the purpose of asking specifically about this "Poo Poo" ( :poop::poop:) pipe, lol, from people who have actual real life experience with them...DAMIEN

This is the one I saw on exaust systems
It looked legit to me?

I was given one of those poo poo flexible exhaust's years ago had it sitting in my shop and tried it out on a stockish 48cc and it would over heat in about 20 min of just riding around. So curious as to why this was so and know the engine ran fine all day with a stock or other pipes I proceeded to cut open the poo poo pipe at the flange, the coupling to the flex hose and the coupling from flex hose to the chamber, I posted the pictures here in the forum at the time. The flange had an I.D. of 15mm as did the couplings which I tried to hog out (took the dremel to them) with no success because even then the best I could get them too would be 17mm, and a stock pipe has 19mm with most engines stock cylinder flange area's being around 23mm 17 is just not even close to being enough flow. I highly doubt that the Bike Berry biased review's have much merit and I know for a fact that pipe will kill your engine quickly!

Attachments

• 2018-06-26 19.36.42.jpg
    2018-06-26 19.36.42.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 2018-06-26 19.37.13.jpg
    2018-06-26 19.37.13.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
BLOODY HELL ! Well that plan is shot now. Thanks for the information, before I mounted that 💩 💩 piece of trash. So, I need a fairly quiet exaust that exits out the back of bike with more torque than stock. Any suggestions please?

BLOODY HELL ! Well that plan is shot now. Thanks for the information, before I mounted that 💩 💩 piece of trash. So, I need a fairly quiet exaust that exits out the back of bike with more torque than stock. Any suggestions please?
Do you have any fabrication skills?

Back