New engine kit?

Does anyone have experience with this pull start motor ?
are pull start from 4 stroke usually relyable or do they break easily too?
I have a few engines with pull start and they all suck for reliability,I have made aluminum pawls and steel rather than plastic and aluminum spools to try and bullet proof them so that the weakest part left in the system is the rope itself nothing else breaks anymore but I still break the rope especialy if the pull started at Tdc or just before.

I have a few engines with pull start and they all suck for reliability,I have made aluminum pawls and steel rather than plastic and aluminum spools to try and bullet proof them so that the weakest part left in the system is the rope itself nothing else breaks anymore but I still break the rope especialy if the pull started at Tdc or just before.
is this true only for 2 st engine or also for 4 stroke ? anyone ahas esperience with pull start on the 2 kins of engine?

COOL thanks for posting! I think you should buy at least 3 of them. Wonder how much the electrical replacement parts are going to be? Would be nice if they showed a 200 pound man going up a hill. Should be great for those that are too lazy to pedal. I wish they made one with the charging system and no electric starter and made it where you could pedal crank. I all so enjoy having a mechanical clutch. Only problem with the clutch since I am so use to changing the gears I have to get out of the habit of pulling the clutch and looking for another gear! LOL Just my 2 cents.
hi are you refering to centrifugal clutch vs mecanical cluth? what is the advantage of having a mecanical clutch over a centrifugal? vice versa ? thx

hi i would like to know what is the with of the motor. can you pedal correctly with normal pedal with or do you need to install a wider axe and pedal with legs kind of more opened?

Also c
This engine can be started by:
1. The pull start mechanism, until it's plastic parts break.
2. The electric starter motor, until the electrical circuitry breaks.

Because it has a centrifugal clutch and an inbuilt freewheel, like the 4-stroke engines, it cannot be "bump" (rolling) started or pedal "kick" started.

hi i would like to know what is the with of the motor. can you pedal correctly with normal pedal with or do you need to install a wider axe and pedal with legs kind of more opened?

Also can anyone try if bt 80 can be

Im pretty sure these bt engines have a one way bearing so they can be kick started,Frankenstien would know for sure.

Also can anyone try if bt 80 can be "bump" (rolling) started or pedal "kick" started.
tx

True iv had people that dislike the 4 stroke for its lack of clutch im just aimming at the "simpler" people who cant work a clutch throttle and brake at same time (theres alot of them) i once built a 2 stroke for a friend of mine the first time he rode it full throttle str8 into his car said he got confused (never rode a motorcycle in his life lol)
Iv had a few customers with the same "confusion" its fun to watch but it turns them away from the motorized bicycle idea
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I have found that there is an exhaust restriction by taking the end cap off the muffler only for a test but after I did you could almost catwalk my bike so please make a better muffler for these motors?

UPDATE

So i got a nice bike for the kit so i swaped it all over to a columbia beach cruiser
View attachment 73839
Almost complete i just need a longer bottom bracket axle so the pedals dont hit the engine

Has a moped headlight and horn
View attachment 73840
And a 1000watt boss audio sound system
View attachment 73842View attachment 73841
The thing is the best ride iv had on a mb
How did you wire up the speaker's and lights i would like to add them on mine but dont want to mess anything up please and thank you?!

Back