New performance build questions

Yeah but the guy from Zeda works with bicycle motor works. I saw it was out of stock I'm assuming, like bikeberry it will take months for it not to be out of stock. Iv'e looked at the mag wheels and they've been out of stock forever. (edit) in stock now

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Last edited:
Robert has nothing to do with bicycle motor works or JLZEDA.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Ok 2 different companies named zeda?. Didn't know that. I ordered the 8.8 threaded rod and a uni filter for the mikuni. I managed to cut my finger on the hacksaw I was using to make the spacer. Might need stitches.

Moderators Note:

Hand tools take time almost done
20180720_171054.jpg

Ok 2 different companies named zeda?. Didn't know that. I ordered the 8.8 threaded rod and a uni filter for the mikuni. I managed to cut my finger on the hacksaw I was using to make the spacer. Might need stitches.
JL Zeda (Jilin Zeda) is the manufacturer. Zeda motor sports is just a retail store that sells parts.
http://m.jlzeda.com/
https://coonovo.m.en.alibaba.com/

Moderators Note:

Last edited:
Having some problems with the studs and fitment it seems 1 or 2 are slightly bent. Oh and what is the best way to get metal shavings out of an engine? I was thinking of putting gas in and shooting air into the crankcase. I'm thinking the spacer needs to be lapped or sanded down some. These bent studs are annoying though. I might just put the stock cylinder and piston on for now.

Last edited:
Looks great! You obviously know your stuff but are you sure the studs are bent and its not that the threads were tapped at an angle?

One of my motors has an intake stud that is perfectly straight when rolled on glass (it is a brand new hardened replacement for the POS stocker) but when threaded into the cylinder it points outward slightly so I had to grind out the manifold flange a bit to get it to install properly.

Looks great! You obviously know your stuff but are you sure the studs are bent and its not that the threads were tapped at an angle?

One of my motors has an intake stud that is perfectly straight when rolled on glass (it is a brand new hardened replacement for the POS stocker) but when threaded into the cylinder it points outward slightly so I had to grind out the manifold flange a bit to get it to install properly.
Yes one was bent I put my other motor back together I'm tired of messing with the other 1 for now. I need to get a professional to do it before I start breaking stuff.
20180728_192547.jpg

Back